+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Attracts you the opposite gender?

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

What Attracts you the opposite gender?

So, I was having a conversation with Mr. K XD

Basically it lead to what attracted me the most to a person.

Being me I said the person smile

so now i wonder about you guys!

Do tell

is it his manlyness? (is that even a word lol)

or her cuteness?

Please tell why and no listing >.<

I wonder...
    Last edited by fma1012; Jan 13, 2008 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Attracts you the most opposite gender?

Got to put me on the spot light like this~

Well recently I had this thing for this girly looking guy, and I have more of a liking for the manly type, just to find out my pretty boy was really a girl. I died a little inside that day

Casa the Blond one.

^ Still getting over it.

I say the media plays a total on what people think is good looking and not.

Some guys have trouble telling Pretty boys from men and call them Gay.

-o- Can't go off looks these days..

But I like a serious personality or the funny guy either way. =D
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

A critical miscalculation has been made here:

you've assumed we're all attracted to the opposite gender.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

*eyes wide to what tsurara had said* anyways yes that is a missunderstanding on all people views, not saying I like guys, I have someone, however that is off topic, anyways what I see in my girlfriend, I didnt go for her looks, or anything on that nature, I went after her personality, as people should do, after getting to know how someone is you realize you could hve been mistaking, so I dont really go for looks like I said, The personality is everything!
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    A critical miscalculation has been made here:

you've assumed we're all attracted to the opposite gender.
    True that, true that...

Well, continuing onto the question, what qualities does someone of the opposite gender need for me to be attracted to them? I may sound shallow, but he has to look at least decent. Don't judge on looks, I know, I know, but apparently the primal urges in my cells do judge on looks and apparently want my offspring (hah! Like I'll ever have any.) to have the best genes, and unfortunately, I've associated certain traits with... negative things. Overly muscular? I don't like that type. You understand what I'm going at now, right? Though that doesn't mean I count personality and everything else as useless. A clean criminal history is definitely desireable, as I don't like to be trifled over with legal issues, as is a calm temperament, as I'm not fond of being abused, a high level of intelligence, because, well, isn't it self-explanatory? considerateness, fidelity, concern over the environment, and affection. Believe it or not, even though I wouldn't mind living alone, I'd love to be cared about.

Actually... The things I've posted also apply to whether I find someone of my same gender attractive, too.
    Last edited by abby724; Jan 13, 2008 at 09:17 AM.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    *eyes wide to what tsurara had said* anyways yes that is a misunderstanding on all people views, not saying I like guys, I have someone, however that is off topic, anyways what I see in my girlfriend, I didnt go for her looks, or anything on that nature, I went after her personality, as people should do, after getting to know how someone is you realize you could hve been mistaking, so I dont really go for looks like I said, The personality is everything!
    The personality is important, but not everything. Ya got to be attracted to them somewhat. For me its a mix of personality and looks. For personality shes got to be kind, loyal, giving, forgiving, and funny. As looks go I like Good hair(Blond), alluring eyes, Perky boobs, and very healthy and fit.

Newbie BlackSwordsman1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

What attracts me to the opposite gender would have to be her good personality. physically, I'm a sucker for nice eyes and a nice smile. a good figure as well, but i would really have to say her personality, her interests, etc.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm one of those who ARE attracted to the opposite sex, so I guess this thread is for me.

For friends I would say personality is king, best be friendly, good sense of humor, and reliable. As long as she doesn't have an overly big ego or is annoying she can be the ugliest person on Earth and I still won't mind having a friend like that.

For a companion, looks definitely outweighs personality a bit. As I get older I learn not to listen to what my friends say, as long as I am attract to her it's all good. As far as how she looks that's personal and I rather keep it to myself.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast