+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What Attracts you the opposite gender?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: What Attracts you the most opposite gender?

what attracts me is a girl ho is brutaly honest
    no mater how much of an ass hole they are becuase
    i think any girl that can actualy be honest and not
    worry what other think about there opinon is a girl
    who cant and want ever hold back there true feelings.

yeah looks are ok but for me its what comes from inside
    that really makes a girl atractive
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie TeenageTragity is off to a good start TeenageTragity's Avatar
    Thanks

what attracts me to a guy.. umm.. wud mostly be personality cause i mean you could be with a guy and he might not look the greatest but atleast you have a good time with him.. but then again i nearly always like guys with longish hair.. i dont know why lol but im just like that ;]

Newbie xamina is off to a good start xamina's Avatar
    Thanks

well... its basically its aura...

because sometimes if i dont like someone's aura it would happened that i would not talk to him or i would hate him or something...

and if the aura is good and i would agree to myself that that person is nice that i would like that person...

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

1. Personality.
    2. Smile.
    3. Eyes.
    4. Music tastes.

Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Newbie xamina is off to a good start xamina's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm..... I would like to add that I am not only attracted to its aura but its also his personality..

Personality is very important for me..

and ofcourse he should be an anime and music lover like me...

I mean he would accept my hobbies and all...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

It has been scientifically proven that people are more attracted to others with longer legs. I suppose long legs are very sensuous . . .

I am most attracted to people who are kind and intelligent with a great personality. My idea of beauty is less confined than our culture's; for example, I love a girl in glasses.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my opinion on attraction is you'll see them physically first and most times if you find them attractive you will move on to phase 2. Next you'll talk to them, and observe things about their nature through response to things - ie your humor, things you like etc.- if those responses relate enough to your own through self designated parameters, you'll then move on to phase 3. The third phase is one that requires you to suck it up and attempt to get to know them more "intimately"- ie going here and there, doing things together, and what have you - this step also requires you to stay alert to subtleties in their demeanor like body english, and tone of voice. these factors will all allow you to draw a picture of what attracts you to them and whether or not it will go anywhere relationship-wise.

After you do this you will also have built up your list of ideals that you want in someone.

Myself (not in order of preference):
    1: Im a sucker for a brunette
    2: Faces - they're the icing on the cake my friend
    3: personality - cant be a lump
    4: similar taste - this is one which all you have to do is have some common ground and each can discover new things that they like through the other via a common point
    5: genuine - cant stand fakes, sincerity is a must (incl. truthfulness and trustworthiness)
    6: pleasing figure - shallow sounding i know but to nearly every person deep down its all rooted in the physical first
    7: sense of humor - A MUST
    8: Faithful - not religiously persay, because i could care less, im speaking of relationships, as in not going to run around on me
    added bonuses:
    1. glasses - god need i say more
    2. punk
    3. likes nerdy stuff - comics, anime, toys, etc
    4. foreign - love someone fluent in another language, so sexy
    5. enjoys the simple things

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Good question! I read this thread about a week ago, and I couldn't think of an answer short enough to summarize.

I'd have to say that cuteness plays an important role in my attraction towards women. Like the Japanese, I think that cute sells. If a girl is uber cute, I freeze dead in my tracks.

Physical features: Hmm... I've always been one to appreciate the beauty of the leg. Maybe it's just an 80's thing, but I think a nice set of legs makes up for a good chunk of my prerequisites when speaking of attraction.

Brains! A girl has to have a good head on her shoulders for me to be attracted to her. Don't get me wrong. I've had quite a few ditzes in my life, but those relationships were extremely short-lived. I'm attracted to girls who I can hold a decent conversation with. Girls who can stimulate me mentally as well as physically.

Short girls (not young, LOL) are hot to me. If you're shorter than me by a foot or so, it adds more cute points. I don't discriminate though. I've never dated a girl taller than me though, so I can't say that I would.

I think that's pretty much it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast