+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What brings you happiness?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What brings you happiness?

I was thinking about this the other night after I had had a very bad day. I wondered to myself what in my life really made me happy and why do I pursue the things i do. I pondered on that and pondered on that until I felt myself getting sick just trying to come up with a satisfying answer. It took me a long time to truly figure out what brought me happiness and what truly made my life worth living.

So I know I'm not the only deep thinker around here so I want to know what do you think. What brings you such joy and ecstacy that it makes this sometimes miserable life worth living. Or do you even have something that you feel that way about?

Is it the things you pursue that make you happy? Or are you like me and the people in your life the ones who make this life worth living and maintaining? Or do you think that happiness in the world we live in is pointless and that we should just try to love from day to day?

You can be positive and go into oddles and oddles about what makes you happy or you can be more serious with it. Whatever you want. Now have at it!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What brings you happiness?

What brings you such joy and ecstacy that it makes this sometimes miserable life worth living. Or do you even have something that you feel that way about?

Is it the things you pursue that make you happy? Or are you like me and the people in your life the ones who make this life worth living and maintaining? Or do you think that happiness in the world we live in is pointless and that we should just try to love from day to day?
    Baa.. I'm quite a positive person despite how many people perceive me as gloomy just because I don't interact verbally most of the time.

My happiness comes to me in many forms. I don't wait for kittens and rainbows to fall in my hands just to cheer up. I'm one who independently pursue my own happiness. And hell yes, I don't expect love from people just to be happy.

Waiting are for effortless people with no backbones.

So to get to the point, little things are enough to brighten my day up. My dog cheers me up, coke, pork ... anything!!

Baa! <^v^>/

[CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

The number one thing that fills me with joy is thinking about my future and seeing all my dreams come true...and seeing myself being a world famous archaeologist and making some difference in this world and uncovering the secrets that Mother earth his from us...
    But if i think about it too much...I become more hesitant and bad thought will pop out like what if that is not your future and what if in 10 years I will not be what I have always dreamed off being and then that happiness will turn into troubled thoughts.....
    My dreams and my accomplishments and my goals are what makes me wake up each morning and put a smile on my face..I am not that type of a person that likes to rely on other people and say that "being with friends and with the people that I love is what makes me happy"....and that is true...but that happiness does not last very long..especially with things like betrayal and lying...
    There will always be things that with counter happiness and it is important to find those things that make you happy that hold on to them as tightly as you can...because if darkness knocks on your door...you will have something to defend yourself with....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky person so it's really easy to make me happy. One of the hardest things for anyone to do is make me upset. Needless to say, I am easy to please.

But what truly makes me happy is the bonds and relationships that I form with people. The sort of connections you can make with someone is precious and should be treasured. I like making people smile and like knowing that someone wants me there and wants me for a friend. It is a wonderful thing when you feel that someone likes you for just being you. It is one reason why that I hold my family and friends very close to my heart.

When I am surrounded by people that I care about and care about me, it makes me feel that I do have a purpose in life however small it may be. It helps me feel like I belong.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Inna word... NACHOS!!! They're compact, crunchy, and oh so cheesy (like me!). LOL. Seriously, though, I'd haveta say 1st; my niece and nephews. They're pickles at times, but they r the sweetest group of kids that any uncle would b proud of. I love those kids to death. 2nd; My Writin' and Art, I don' know what I'd do w/o my two first loves; probably fall apart. Although, I haven' been doin' much of either one in the past few years, I'm tryin' ta get back inta the swing of things lately. Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Stawberrys, Chocolate, oranges juice, love and smilies, these kind of things make me the most happier girl in the world...

Newbie otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT's Avatar
    Thanks

good anime, good friends, good food, sweet memories, new ideas, peace....

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

What brings me happiness is when I am with my girlfriend and we go out and do stuff together and explore, travel or just goof around. Even just calling each other I feel joy. That brings me happiness, which is a big deal for me because the most part of my life I have deen VERY depressed and a bit suicidle and a big time recluse before I met the love of my life, and now I have been happy ever sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast