+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What brings you happiness?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What brings you happiness?

video games bring me happiness. i love excaping reality.

kissing also brings me a lot of happiness. the fact that i find some one who actually wants to kiss me also brings me happiness.

many people would stay away from me because i have a mental disorder, i can be sarcastic, and/or i'm very weird.

thats and im a nerd in high school, so no women for me XD
    Why hello there!

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Prozac...oh wait... you mean items lol I guess it would definetly have to be anime, it just calms me down and pulls me away from the real world and I'm allowed to think wow, what if? Rain makes me happy, it usually depresses people but for me i become happy and I love it exspecialy when i can dance in ti or jump in puddles. I also love disneyland, I've gone at least 1 month for my whole life (I'm going tomorrow for my b-day! woot) My graham cracker also makes me very happy, knwoing he is always there to make fun of me and joke and use as a pillow when i am tired or sad! but who could ever forget my bun bun I love him to death he is so cute^.^

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

What brings me happiness is when I get the chance to day dream that is when I'm fully happy, because that is about the only time when I'm bored and happy at the same time. But, other thing makes me happy such as playing video games, talking with my girlfriend, hanging with friends, and reading.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Happiness for me comes in diffrent forms. For example.

I am happy if i do well at something and spend as little amount of time on doing it, which not only gives me the rest of the day but also it is another personal achievement for if i feel the urge to do it again i would have to try and beat my time set for doing it. I am not talking about arcade highscores or anyhting along those lines just daily life, and basic things. I like it all to be speeded up and not so boring and slow, however if i enjoy something i never want it to end. Another thing that makes me happy is Junk Food. Sweets, chocolate and other fizzy drinks. I am often on a hype because it's near easter and i always eat loads of chocolate, excpect to see me around for a bit, because in the holidays ioften laze inside on my computer. That reminds me, another thing that makes me happy is Holidays, the freedom from school is so great, it's not that i dislike school because i don't, i enjoy school often but every once in a while you feel it's the right time to have a little break from all the work and just relax. Another great thing i love that always livens up my mood would have to be my playstation three. Playing games on here and on my playstation three is really cool and so enjoyable. With a racing game on my playstation three i love it and it always makes me feel happy and makes me want to keep racing and winning. Our arcade here in Animeonline is great fun aswell, however because not that many players play their isn't much compition wich kind of spoils the enitrity of all the fun, yet it's still great so please don't get rid of it.

My other style of happiness is personal happyness. I am hapyp when with my family. They are always their for me and are always careing and will always forgive me of my wrong actions and bad choices, they will never be lost and would protect me above any other friend, this is what makes me happy. Thinking about these things is bringging a smile to my face. I would say my friends, but i don't feel as if they bring some sort of happiness toward me. It's what me and my friends DO not my actual friends, sometimes i feel they are only my friends because they enjoy what i enjoy, yes they treat me equally and nice and brilliant and we have some laughs but it's just not the same as i thought it would be.

I think happiness can be found in every aspect. You don't need objects to be happy or game consoles, just a family, or maybe even a little friends. We each have diffrent aspects and levels of happiness, this is because some of us have been brought up diffrentley and because that maybe some of us have lost something very presicouse. This is why i belive happiness is completely diffrent in certain aspects.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

my friends and my family

watching TV bring the happiness to me and i love watching TV

play games ... action games or any game i can play

go for shopping .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

talking to my friends definatly brings me happiness and also listening to music that always makes me happy

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing that makes me most happy in this world is simply when everything is "good". Now What I mean by that is quite simple. I mean when people are happy, there's no wars, and all in society can live without so kind of fear or despair. A sense of calmness and happiness is what makes me the most happy. Seeing people's faces like that warms my heart beyond anything else in this entire world.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that there are many things that can make a person happy. You have the material things and the things that really matter. For me, I think that my Family and Friends is what makes me happy. They're the ones that keep me going when I'm about ready to quit. It's a nice feeling to know that you have someone there for you. And it's nice to know that no matter how hard things get that they'll always be by your side. I'd just like to say that I'm grateful I have them.
    And then you have your hobbies that make you happy just because you have something to do. I think that sewing and having dance parties with my friends are some things that make me happy. It's a great feeling to make something and then feel like you've accomplished something. And whoa, the dance parties...Haha, those are so fun, and make me super happy.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast