+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What brings you happiness?

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: What brings you happiness?

I think I've made this clear in other posts. But nothing makes me happier than my friends. It's like I go into a different world when I'm with them where all I can do is laugh. It's really relaxing and I try to go to that world just about every chance I can. But lately I've been making so many sacrifices for my family I haven't got that much free time. But I manage.

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Newbie coleman360 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thinking about my drivers (mainly David Ragan and Carl Edwards)

Sunlight

Playing Pokemon

Writing FanFiction.
    I love David Ragan, Roush-Fenway's baby!

Have you been McBiffWhacked today?

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

these are the things that brings me to happiness

1 family
    2 books
    3 thinking
    4 friends
    5 video games
    Darkrai the ultimate When the time comes don't hesitate just act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

what brings me happyness well just being with friends. hearing funny jokes. like i laughed so hard saturday night on the way back from a long track meet. that made me happy. ^^
    but um yea being with family and friends and sleeping.lol.
    i love to dream and sleep. it brings me comfort.
    but also just being outside in the warmth. i love it. or being in the water. swimming. its just so awsome. or in a kayak or kanoe its just so awsome. lol. sorry many things make me happy. XD

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

what brings me happyness? I think it's the people around me, loved one I mean. They always bring emotions to the table and inturn I am affected by them, some are good and some are bad but if u don't take both then u have none, at least thats what I think.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Newbie mofugga is off to a good start mofugga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post

So to get to the point, little things are enough to brighten my day up. My dog cheers me up, coke, pork ... anything!!

Baa! <^v^>/

My dog makes me happy !
    I love my doggies !
    <321

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm I think what would being me the most happens at these moment in time would be a diet coke with some ice.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

~ WARNING ~

Please remember not to post list posts. If I do see anymore list posts warning will be given without hesitation. Please give detailed answers with explain why you chose them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I was thinking about this the other night after I had had a very bad day. I wondered to myself what in my life really made me happy and why do I pursue the things i do. I pondered on that and pondered on that until I felt myself getting sick just trying to come up with a satisfying answer. It took me a long time to truly figure out what brought me happiness and what truly made my life worth living.

For me the one thing that makes me happy is knowing that there is someone who is there no matter what. Having that support gives me a goal or target to do my best not only for myself but because of them too. To make them proud of me is something I always set as a goal. I've always had a negative view on things before I found someone who makes me happy. So in return I do my best to make them proud so they smile.

I know its a weird thing to make me happy but really all I want is for that person to smile and be happy. I know I can't make them happy all the time, but there is nothing wrong with trying. To see someone else smile is a big reward to me. I hate to see people sad so I do my best to help. But to make someone smile because they are proud is one big achievement.

I suppose my reason for doing this is just because I really care for my friends and family. Putting others first before myself is something I have always done. So to to see someone smiles just makes me happy. but to make someone proud, like to make a parent proud of a loved one proud to have known you. Just really makes life worth living to me.

All of those material objects that can just be brought are pointless and meaningless. Its the things you can buy makes life worth living. Knowing that you made someone smile by helping them is priceless yet sometimes its one of the simplest things to do. So why waste you time on being happy from things that are brought while forgetting about the simple things in life that are really worth taking time to do.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast