+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What brings you happiness?

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What brings you happiness?

Hmmmm this question i think on alot.Everyone has there ups and downs and fights and immaturness.But i cant say what trully makes me happy.Alot of thinks,even the most deepest darkest things makes me happy,and some of the most littlest things that gets under my skin makes me happy.But then again that happiness can leave you within seconds.Multi things makes me happy,so i cant just go on with one thing even if i tried.
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

What brings me happiness is my friends and making them laugh! Whenever I'm down in the dumps, me friends always chear me up. I love making people laugh and I rarely get down but when I do...wow! Whenmy friends see me like this, they always chear me up and I don't know how!All I can say is live for today, look forward to tommorow!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I like to think in terms of person wise.
    So, I think my family and friends will bring me true happiness.
    They can be supportive, honest, trustworthy, and they care.

Oh yes. Other things that bring me happiness besides people are reading and watching movies with my best friends. Yeah, I love reading books but I wouldn't consider myself a book-worm. Lol.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    Umm I think what would being me the most happens at these moment in time would be a diet coke with some ice.
    even though you choice of diet coke and ice is well not the best i would agree wiht you point on how happiness is brought by what your doing now, if oyu didn't mean it like that i am an idiot but also thats my point of my happiness, AS well as my family and anything else i wrote before

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the answer to what makes me happy is very simple: Ray. My bf always makes me happy. He can make me smile even when I'm totaly desperate and crying ^^ I always can be sure I'll feel better when I talk to him ^^

he's the one who can make me the saddest tho but oh well... That's life ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes sing bring me happiness ... every time i sit alone or work or even when i am study i began singing ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie dman91911 is off to a good start dman91911's Avatar
    Thanks

any thing that makes me laugh
    death is only the beaginning

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dman91911 View Post
    any thing that makes me laugh
    dude you may aswell just say anyhting that makes me happy, but thats pointless you must have somethign more detailed to share that makes your laugh which alternativly makes oyu happy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast