+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is cheating?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is cheating?

-_- Cheating? Is when you betray someone, whether on purpose or not.

It should stay within your conscious until you've found a way to prove to yourself and the other and the rest of the world that you've truly changed for the better for the rest of EEETEEEERRRNIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

=_= I. AM. VERY. STRICT. ON. THE. MEANING. OF. CHEATING.

Don't think you can just brush it off lightly. Cheaters are at fault no matter how "small" the betrayal may be. A break in trust should be considered not only a moral-sin (and spiritual for religious), but a mental and physical sin that should be given the punishment of a form of damnation (no, I'm not talking about Hell, I'm talking about heavy and unrelentless punishment).........

=_= I don't like most people.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

what i consider cheating... well i don't consider kissing completely cheating as such, but if there is something more behind it then it would boarder line it..

flirting is alright with me also, i don't really mind it if i know that as far as it will go..

holding hands is pretty much again nothing really.

but if she was more into another guy than she was me..... i wouldn't mind if she liked another guy as such but if she doesn't look at me and thinks mainly about him and there seems very interment and seemed like something could happen then its not on. i don't consider just that cheating but if it was like that and she kissed him full french style knowingly then that i would consider cheating.

then u got the full on cheating which i think we all know about that one and i don't think i need to explain it.

i don't see many things as cheating as such cause if someone cheated on me it would be the end between us that's plain and simple. but i never said i don't get jealous easily.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i would say cheating is when you bf/gf is lieing about things u should have known since he knew u would have foundout anyway

and that he has 4 gf/bf's all at the one time

it can be kissing ect yes but like holding hands kinda diffrent in a way all depends i think if there close firends they might do so ...
    and yes cheating is one horabile thng to do to ANYONE ... i wouldnt ever do that

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't think I've ever cheated on a guy. I mean, I had a major crush on my ex's friend last year. Then this year the friend and I started flirting.

I guess cheating is kissing, you know, intimate things...Talking isn't cheating unless you're flat out flirting and talking about starting to cheat.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i felt the effects of cheating by my ex and she was caught, so i'd say you can only say someone cheated when they get caught really

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Holding another persons hand and kissing and it's not u she or he's doing it to is i would say cheating on someone why has that happened to you it's happened to me

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant even so much look at another girl unless my girlfriend know her. but i consider more intimate things cheating. because kissing is a part of a greeting to me handholding is right one the line with me so i cant say.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What is cheating to me,Is when im with some one and she starts holding hands with another guy or kissing him.I consider that cheating also sleeping with some one consider your self not with me eny more and no chance to get back with me.Thats cheating for me there are no reasons to do those things if your with some one and if you are doing those things why date ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast