+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    awww don't worry Ayu i think you're not the only one who's thrown a new laptop at someone or i know i did when i got mad at someone....
    lol

In our class, I was the only one who did that. Some of them curse when they're mad or throw chairs... but not a laptop.

To top things I've posted~

I hid a test paper, which is not mine, one time during exam week. That test paper belonged to a guy in our class, who I hate, and as a pay back of my unfaithful love for him I hid it. The teacher never found the test paper... The guy took the exam.

And I wasn't found out.

Awww... what an angel.

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Most Embarrass/Crazy thing I ever done: Play a game that similar to Truth or Dare in high school and got force to dress up as female in front a small group of friend till the game is over (it was my stupid girlfriend's friend idea; however, my girlfriend let me borrow some of HER cloths and skirt; she even put bra on my flat chest) (Trust me, I am not proud of it! The worse thing is that I wasn't drunk! (I despite alcohol) It took a lot of well power to do it, but the main support that made me do such is from my girlfriend, proud to say we are still together ^_^) Never the less, I will never do that again! Now I think about that day, I was just insane to agree just because I was following the rule of the game! Would you do it if you were put under my shoes?! (setting: Girlfriend's house: 5 female and I were the only guy, and only my girl friend have the most clean appearance, some of her friend have a lot of makeups and/or unnecesary stuff such as nail paint, fake eyelashes, bit fat, or too skinny; however very friendly.)

I did not regret though, because what’s the chance of such experience come by again? if I were wimp out and leave her house just because I don't want to continue play the game, what will they think of me? However if there is another time like this where I were to be dress as a girl again, NO!! One time is enough! >_< I don't mind wimp out since my girlfriend knows that I've done it before and it is good enough for me to decline!
    Last edited by kenenth84; Mar 10, 2009 at 02:04 AM.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Craziest thing I can think of to date is about a year ago when I was drunk I got an umbrella and jumped out of the second floor window of my old house. I was convinced that I was Mary Poppins and that I could fly. The ground politlely let me know otherwise lol

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Craziest thing I can think of to date is about a year ago when I was drunk I got an umbrella and jumped out of the second floor window of my old house. I was convinced that I was Mary Poppins and that I could fly. The ground politlely let me know otherwise lol
    Seems crazy things seem to tend to lean more on the "painful" side of things, dont they? -___-;;; One of my friends leapt off of an overhang on a cliff once. Well, to be honest, I think he didn't realise just how far down it was, like going off a second floor of a building. >< He kindof skidded on the rounded sandy bank of the cliff and then grabbed some grass, and it just plucked straight out of the ground and he slid down and fell. Made a helluva thump.

Hospitalised. I mean, obviously. Can't remember what happened after that, he was in a wheelchair just before he moved away and then I never heard from him again. : / Still, I might be dumb in some of the things I do, but I dont pretend I'm going to leap off a cliff, and then actually do it. Three kids have died on the cliffs locally in my area since I've been born, and, ironically, considering the discussion from another forum board, all they've done is put up a sign. -___-;;

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

Prob gonna edit this as time goes on
    Jumped off a 40 foot cliff with my younger brothers to see who'd make the biggest splash
    Rolled down a hill holding my friend infront of a truck
    whata know editing XD
    glued myself to a wall....to see if I could...
    spent a day balancing a 2 litre bottle of coke on my head (made it all day!)
    Last edited by Dasike; Mar 12, 2009 at 06:08 AM. Reason: remembered stuff
    I got no idea what to say

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Rofl, the glueing to the wall reminded me. xD

Stuck myself to an ice cube. That was another one.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Newbie Vileofblood is off to a good start Vileofblood's Avatar
    Thanks

The craziests thing i have ever done for love was it was my crushes birthday and i deciede to annouce to the world over the radio that i loved him it was a popular radio station so they had to play the recording over and over he got so embarressed we ended up dating for a month but it was not to be he wasn't crazy enough for me

Why do i hate me?

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive gone 212mph in the Tokyo Aqualine. Its a really long underwater tunnel. I was riding in a 43yr old mans AB-Flug tuned R34.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast