+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    .... Crazier STILL, will be those people that go watch the Dragonball movie. o_o

I remember I kept going outside for more and more of the little plastic bowls of corn chips with cheese and jalapenos once when I went to see Happy Feet. ^o^ I ended up having like, five whole bowls of it. I was profusely sick afterwards.

But it was *worth* it.
    You mean Nachos, that's what we call them in the States

The craziest thing I have done would be two events:

The first was during a game when I was playing JV football back in high school in which I did a one handed (undertaker style) choke slamed to a player who speared (face mask+back= flying in pain for 10 yds.) me in the spine and did not get called (playing school rival at their field) for it and told me on the next play "how was the trip?" so I went a little crazy and when I came to I saw the guy on my hand and I felt my fingers on my right hand embedding his throat and that I had him in the air with just my right hand and all I could hear were my coaches sceaming "no!" and seeing my family in shock, so I slamed him on the ground and went to the bench and took myself out of the game because I knew I went over the edge (funny thing is that I did not get a penalty for it either and I was in front of the home side when I was doing it, ain't payback a b***h ).

The second was when I was playing my last week in high school football (senior) and I was told that this day was going to be the last day that I will strap on pads for high school so enjoy it, so during the last day in pads, I gave myself stingers in both arms (when you lose feeling in your arm from hitting too hard) and on the last hitting drill I hit the guy so hard that I broke off three of the four brackets that held my facemask to my helmet and it ripped my chinstrap in half, so my helmet ripped off my head spun in the air and I kept on going againest three other guys until the whristle blew, but I still kept going until I hit the ground crying because it was the last time that I will be in pads (I thought, but last year I played at my city college after a four year break) and I was sad, until I looked at my helmet and saw what I did and then I was proud because the other guys on the team said that that was thee sickest hit that they have ever seen this year (I was one of the hard hitters on the team).

And those are my craziest things that I have done, beside playing football my senior year even though the doctor told me not to ever play football again because of an ankle injury, but I will save that for another day

Newbie ayajade28 is off to a good start ayajade28's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

uhhmm..there's one thing... i haven't sleep for whole 2 1/2 days !!! just to finish watching ang searching about SPECIAL A CLASS ANIME !!!! it's really a great anime... ITS WORTH I !!! haha..

Newbie DarlingRiku is off to a good start DarlingRiku's Avatar
    Thanks

i havent done much crazy stuff..but the crazyest thing ive ever done in my whole life would be trying to jump over a moving car lol
    how do i look? lol

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

riding on top of a moving car. (i've done it. I don't recomend it, it isn't easy to hang on) that or trying to kill myself.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

Quote Originally Posted by ayajade28 View Post
    uhhmm..there's one thing... i haven't sleep for whole 2 1/2 days !!! just to finish watching ang searching about SPECIAL A CLASS ANIME !!!! it's really a great anime... ITS WORTH I !!! haha..
    Hehe, softcoooreee. xD I do that quite often.
    I dont know WHY I'm bragging about it, I'll probably just end up collapsing and foaming at the mouth some day from sleep deprivation and all the acid buildup in the brain and everything. Loverly. </3

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I did that once too... its nothing much really.. but once my body was at the limit.. i just crashed right on the sofa the next day and wake up having aches all over as well as headaches and what nots >.< not pretty... staying up at nights going around with friends, watch anime in the room.. ride my bike in the middle of the night, play my PS2... and in the day i attacked the nearest pc centre

The craziest thing i've done would be... hmm...i ate a rotten egg...accidently of course.. the taste was like shit i tell you >.< Immitate parkour skills.. (hahah... youthful days.. i was so energetic back then now i can't hardly run and not gasp out of breath o.o) hmm... i did those parkour skills in a crowded area o.o now that i remember.. i had to dodge lots of people and stuffs xD was so fun but people were going "hey idiot! watch it!" but there's nothing like the adrenaline rush

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

well ~ i am crazy all the time i just like to make every one laugh , so i do what ever it need to make them laugh lol ...

i draw on my face like putting mustache XD not like i want to be a guy lol X3 , one of the times i became Santa >< they all laugh i were putting toys and many stuff under my clothes so i can be come Santa lol (i mean the big body) XD , and stuff like this ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie ayajade28 is off to a good start ayajade28's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: What is the craziest thing you've ever done.........

haha!! i think i just did the craziest thing yesterday...i farted while my crash was passing by..hahaha!! i was really embarassed..i was surprised about what he said....he said it was awsome and no girl has done that in front of her..he laughed and laughed..he also said i'm such a strong girl and a bit boyish..and he likes that attitude... at least, my fart isn't smelly..hihi he also said i am unique.. hihi.. do u think he was disgusted with me about what i did ?? he doesn't evenm know i have a crush on him..until now, he still keep on mentioning about that matter and then i always yell at him while he's laughing hard.. u think he also didlike me now??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast