+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is a Déjà vu to you?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

What is a Déjà vu to you?

Hello all AO pplz,

My question is simple, what do you think a Deja Vu is? Do you think they are just a feeling in your mind? Or do you think that you have lived this life before? Do you think a Deja Vu is from a dream you didn't remember? What is your thoughts on this? I would like hear

~AnimeGeek

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What is a Deja Vu to you?

I think deja vu are dreams that i did not remember very well. For example the other day I dreamed that I got a cut of my knee and guess what happen the next day I got a cut on my knee.

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

I have speculated on this in numerous ways because I happen to be the odd one out in most cases with my friends I have "ability" that others do not, though me and a select few of my friends have quite the things to deal with.

There have been many times that I have been doing something, and for instance an event such as a friend falling down the stairs, and I think to myself, "Didn't this happen before??" I either saw it happen previously, or one of my many all night dreams was part of the day it all happened.

I have done some research including others on this matter, but the time that I remember the most is when I had just started in on being "odd" I had this horrible dream where my father and I were driving down a hill by our house. it was snowing, and the hill was icy, and all, but near the bottom of the hill, the car slid out of control on the ice, and by the time it stopped, we were in the middle of the road, and a huge truck slammed into us. It was pretty much instant death, explosions and all, and I woke up.

The next day I had an odd discussion with my dad, the same one from the dream the previous night, and I freaked out as the day progressed, and went pretty much like the dream had. I kept telling my dad that we were going to die, and obviously he was skeptical. We went down that hill, and near teh bottom the car started to spin out of control..........

it was here that things made little sense and the car stopped right at the edge, with me slamming my head into the dashboard, and right after the truck that "killed" us sped past. I passed out after this, but that is only on case of many with me and "Deja Vu"

Newbie ahnakimi is off to a good start ahnakimi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its a feeling in your mind that you think very little about I get Deja vu a lot It like predicting about something that you barley think about but i comes to you

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

To me Deja vu is like having a dream about something to come and then it actually happens. but you never rember having the dream untill you are doing what you dreamt then its like you can think whatas going to happen nad it dose. or it is happening.
    Thats what I think,

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm...this thing happen to me.. like.. alot? I dreamed it a few weeks earlier.. then it happens... @.@ a sharp memory of the dream was pushed out right when it happen.. sheesh... like a lightning of some sort..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

to me deja vu is when the brain starts firing to many signals when sleeping and then when awake during they a random miss fire sets of a memory of a dream and haves you believe you have done this before

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What is a Deja Vu to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    to me deja vu is when the brain starts firing to many signals when sleeping and then when awake during they a random miss fire sets of a memory of a dream and haves you believe you have done this before

That may be the case for some, but a lot of people have stated that deja vu is something completely different. Like for instance, (this is my story) I feel a deja vu coming on, so i knew i was going to fall..but around the corner that was blocked by a tree, i knew a boy would skate pass me and almost hit me.

My view was totally cascaded, and there was a little too much noise from cars to hear him coming around the corner...so what i'd like to know is how was it a "miss fire" when i wasn't able to see him, but know he is coming around the corner? I think there is more to deja vu...and it's not just me..lots of people who have deja vu's

afterward i knew from deja vu the choice of swear words i would use also ^_~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast