+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is a Déjà vu to you?

Newbie dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is a Deja Vu to you?

For me(and my horrible memory for names and faces) there are two types of deja vu. one is when i am sure that i have seen that person before and just can't remember where or when, and then there is the deeper feeling that i have done this or been here before.

of course one is stronger than the other but i always thought that (in the case of the second type) that what i was doing at the time just so closely resembles something that i had done before that it just feels like i am doing the samething over agian.

the whole "dream beforehand" or sense before it happens is more like a premonition than deja vu. Deja Vu. happens while the event is occuring while premonition is before hand.
    Salvate!
    Itenera Diurna Nocturaque~~~ i travel day and night
    Sane, Paululum Linguae latinae dico!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

For me Deja vu is the feeling of having been somewhere or done something before when i know I haven't. Its kinda' an eerie feeling. Makes me wonder about if I've lived before...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a strange feeling like i have done the same thing before,Or bin to the the same place before.Kinda unnerving to be truth full because i know i have never done or bin to the plaes that it may happen at.

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Makes me wonder about if I've lived before...
    Same here it dose make you think if you have or not.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

For me deja vu is a kind of feeling of being in a place that you've never been before, or doing something that you might think have done in the past.

I also think deja vu, happens when our conscious mind sets sail to different dimension... some sort of astral projection or so... *my speculation*

One of my deja vu encounter was when we had a field trip during my high school years, I think it was on Caliraya Laguna. I felt being there and somewhat, it felt that the place was really familiar * honestly this gave me goosebumps*. Every thing that I saw was the same... the trees and the grass and etc...

I also think that this Deja Vu, often warns us to the incoming future or so...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    to me deja vu is when the brain starts firing to many signals when sleeping and then when awake during they a random miss fire sets of a memory of a dream and haves you believe you have done this before
    that's exactly what i think like seeing a scene that you feel it has happened before ... i don't know the cause but it happens and clearly of what i'm seeing here to a lot of people
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

deja vu to me is either you feel like you done somthing but you never done that action what so ever for that day or for a while

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is a Déjà vu to you?

I've had Deja Vu already and i think that it might maybe be a doorway that may only be able to be opened in ur brain during sleep or in a state of intense calm. in the case of Lost Radiant Redemption, i've never had a dream of somethin that important happening, but don't u think that maybe u saw it before for a reason?
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is a Déj* vu to you?

I don't think it's much as a previous life but a recap on the life that you are currently living. You live your life for so long and you don't remember all the small things right off the top of your head and when you see something, your mind tells triggers something for you to make you feel like you've seen, done, listen to that before. I'm sorry but I don't think there's a previous life. This is the only life you get. Live it! Don't hope to get another one.
    Last edited by Ryoga_TheLost; Oct 06, 2007 at 11:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast