+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What is a Déjà vu to you?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is a Déjà vu to you?

Déjà vu (French for "already seen"), also called paramnesia, is the experience of feeling that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously. Plain and simple, it can't be anything else other then its definition.

I get this feeling occasionally. Some times I have really vivid dreams (What some would call waking dreams, where you have some amount of control over what happens), and I do something in it that I remember, and sometimes, hours, days, weeks, even months later, I do something, and I swear that I've done that exact thing before, or circumstances surrounding something is creepily familiar.

This feeling is most likely your brain trying to figure out and understand the situation that its in by drawing on your life experiences, dreams (Whether we remember them or not), or fantasies, and them applying that to what you're going through. If you've experienced, thought, drempt about, that is similar or almost exactly the same, Bam, Deja vu.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is a Déjà vu to you?

What is Déjà vu to me?

Well, it is a frequent event, or thing or mishaps [depends, more or less] ... that happens to me very very frequently. It allows me to see and experience things exactly the way they are or were going to happen. In rare cases, I can see events taking place [more like looking into the future] for upto 5 - 10 seconds.
    I'm not blowing my trumpet or anything! ^_^;

This usually helps me a lot in coin - flipping things. I guess what side is going to appear, and most of the time, I get them right!
    It used to be creepy, but for me, I got used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Deja Vu is the feeling that you have done/seen/touched/tasted/heard something before. Plain and simple, it can't be anything else other then its definition.

I get this feeling occasionally. Some times I have really vivid dreams (What some would call waking dreams, where you have some amount of control over what happens), and I do something in it that I remember, and sometimes, hours, days, weeks, even months later, I do something, and I swear that I've done that exact thing before, or circumstances surrounding something is creepily familiar.

This feeling is most likely your brain trying to figure out and understand the situation that its in by drawing on your life experiences, dreams (Whether we remember them or not), or fantasies, and them applying that to what you're going through.
    Yes, exactly ... and I know for a fact that every human posesses a little [or more] amount[s] of psychic powers / visions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3