+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What defines a real friend?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

What defines a real friend?

ok this isnt a thread for flaming or complaining its just a simple question
    everyone has there own way to define what a freind is like.it could be someone who is there for you or maybe they have your back when your in a jam and they lie for you.

what is it that makes someone a real freind to you and how has it been going for you since you have had this freind if you have one?

For me i have hand full of freinds and its based on the brutal truth about things . it dosnt matter if it makes them or me mad but there hinest becuase thats the only way to be when you have a freind in my situation.

what about you?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What defines a real freind?

A person who will stay with you through thick and thin. If they're sitting next to you in a jail cell saying 'dude, wtf did we do?', you got a good friend.

A person who isn't afraid to call you on your faults. If they let you know that you're being an idiot before you get into trouble, you got a friend.

Someone who will listen to you no matter what, even when no one else will.

Newbie Cassie Kurosaki is off to a good start Cassie Kurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What defines a real friend?

I think its when a friend always supports you, tells you when you're wrong and still trys to help you anyway.
    Most of all , a friend doesn't toss you aside or come back when its convinient

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

A hige part of it for me is how often they are present and what for. There are numerous people who show up for parties or beer. But few who are there for a time you actually need them. Those are the real friends.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion a real friend is someone who's always there for you, and always has your best interests at heart. They never turn their back on you, and try to help you through the difficult times. They will also trust you to do the same for them. They will respect your privacy, but wont be afraid to interfere in a situation that they think may end up harmful to you. They will also try their best to be kind to you, you'll always have a place in their heart, and they wont forget the best times you've spent together.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakizo For This Useful Post:

Kurai (Jun 25, 2010)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

They say friends are the family you pick, and the friends that act like family are your real friends. Because like family sometimes you'll love your friends, sometimes you'll hate them (maybe they'll even hate you), but you both know that when it comes down to something important you'd have each others backs. Like family, real friends will test you and you'll test them, you develop trust and a sense of unspoken understanding of each other. Real friends just "get" each other, I'd say.

I'd rather have 4 or 5 real friends than 40 or 50 "friends".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Kurai (Jun 26, 2010)

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

what defines a friend to me is someone who i can trust, there are no airs about them we both can talk about anything openly no matter if it leads to an argument. Someone who's there for me and who doesnt judge me for the mistakes ive done in the past. With different people in my life the definition of calling someone friend varies depending on the situation and how i met that person.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

a real friend is a someone that exists at the times you needed him/her the most..
    that person might not be you lover nor your relative..but the bond between you is more like of siblings and the more obstacles you two face each other..the more that bond strengthens. A real friend is like a reflection of you that will never ever betray you. So far, I think that dogs are the best buds in life because they will forever be loyal to you no matter what happens. Just like my dog

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast