+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What defines a real friend?

Newbie Hikkomijian is off to a good start Hikkomijian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What defines a real friend?

According to the proverb "a friend in need is a friend indeed", I consider the real friend is this one, who will be there for you, if you need him.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

a person who tell you anything straight to your face good or bad no matter the situation, as well as being there for you through everything that could possibly happen.

thats what i consider a real friend

ive got 2 best friends, that will tell me anything if it makes me sad, or ticks me off. id rather have friends that do that than say something to my face, and do something different behind my back which would make the situation worse off than it started

they also stand by me in anything, i love them dearly for it since sometimes it wasnt the best of situations that we got into no matter whos fault it was.

i consider these qualities real in friendship, because im the exact same way when it comes to my friends. im not afraid to tell them anything, and im not afraid to stick with them in bad situations as well as the good. ill stand by my friends until its forgotten and even then as well

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Newbie heeytenemisa is off to a good start heeytenemisa's Avatar
    Thanks

totally agree . if i try a new outfit so school or sumthin i want my friend to say its bad if it is . not lie to me nd let me look wierd all day .

well thats a real friend . i hav a lot of friends but they are just people that are replaceable [friendship wise] . im really lucky to have a good 7 true friends who can always brighten up my day .

i dont want a shoulder to cry on . i want my friend to stop my crying nd make me laff

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Being able to go to a fancy restaurant and they'll still call me a friend after I pop on my jeans to make room for more food.

Or sharing some orange juice. Straight from the carton.

I go to college. My standards are pretty low what can I say.

Seriously though, being a friend means listening to my friend rant/rave/cry/scream over her boyfriend. Because I know that if it were me, she'd do the same thing.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

real friend :
    1. never talk behind your back
    2. always say the truth even it hurt
    3. always be there by your side in joy time and sad times
    4. someone you can count at
    5. he hold your hand in need

and the most important thing is : to love you for who you are , your soul and not anything els , well that is what i see XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Marcell is off to a good start
    Thanks

someone who can watch your back. I consider a real friend this one, who will be there for you, if you need him in a bad situation.

Newbie Martin Z is off to a good start Martin Z's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend is not only just someone that talks to you or you see them every single day. A friend is someone that you could trust and tell them anything without them making fun at you or leave you for dead. A friend is someone who makes you smile when your feeling down, when your being push down or feel like giving up. A true friend wouldn't stab you in the back they would have it. A friend is like family to me. Thats what I believe that defines a real friend....
    Martin Z

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe you can only have one super truetrue friend .for example i've got like 6 really good freinds to hang out with but out of those six only one truly knows me and the other way aroundlike a best friend . My best fried is like a sister to me we complete each other's sentences, and we can't have one conversation without saying stuff lyk " I know right! Or that's exactly how I feel too " a best friend can see thru you for the person u are and their always their for u .no matter how beat I get after something talking to her instantlyrelaxes me true friend are rare too find but once you find them even If you can't see them you know that they're there for you^_^ true friends make friendship look MaGiCaL! X)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast