+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do on 9/11

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 9/11

No, I didn't do anything special either, I was at uni all day...
    I did stop to have a think about it. My thoughts go out to those people..

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

We only talked about it at school but the sad thing is that 1 of my teacher's cus died on 9/11 so I feel that 9/11 is a very hard time for her.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you do on 9/11

On 9/11 I just smoked weed and lived my life on my terms........the last thing I was thinking about was terrorists........Fxck em! And I agree with Cupholder, it's being ran into the ground........Everytime Bush seems to make some sort of mistake.......9/11! He's beating a dead horse.....
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

On of my teachers made us watch a documentary on it but aside from me being depressed the rest of the day that was about it.

My first self-made sig.

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I watched a tv special commemorating 9/11 and it reminded me how much I hate terrorism apart from that, nothing really special.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

9/11. I did the same old same old. Nothing different. I agree with you tho, bush is a bastard. >.<

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    my point exactly there running it into the ground its liek they want
    a shiney badge or somethng becuase they are shwoing there
    respect and thats not right.this govenrment is using that way to
    much for the an excuse also
    Yes, I definitely agree with that. When you show your respect, it should be on your own time and to yourself and that's what makes it respect, but if you show up at the ground zero site to be on TV, it takes away from it completely. Contradicts the whole meaning. The government uses everything to distract us from other things probably.

Anyway, I didn't do anything for 9/11 either. Went to school and they did the whole moment of silence thing but to be honest with you, that's the only time I thought about it all day.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sincere View Post
    Yes, I definitely agree with that. When you show your respect, it should be on your own time and to yourself and that's what makes it respect, but if you show up at the ground zero site to be on TV, it takes away from it completely. Contradicts the whole meaning. The government uses everything to distract us from other things probably.

Anyway, I didn't do anything for 9/11 either. Went to school and they did the whole moment of silence thing but to be honest with you, that's the only time I thought about it all day.
    I didn't do anything either except for the momenet of silence, of course you know that though sincere since we were in the same class. lol We also did the pledge of alligence one day earily at school.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast