+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do on 9/11

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you do on 9/11

9/11...I didn't do anything special myself but I did pause to think how 20 years from now people will look back on this day and it'll be just another day in history no more important to the average person than the day the World War II was ended. People forget and move on as it should be.

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

I tried to watch some of the newer made documentaries about it, but couldn't they were almost the exact same as the other ones that I've seen.

Newbie SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13 View Post
    i did a paper as well. but what i dont get is why 9/11 is so much more important the hurricane katrina or the bombing in oklahoma. those had drastic death rates as well. katrina was last year and people are already over that. i mean i do feel bad for the people who lost their lives and the families that lost loved ones. but you cant bring back the dead. i dont mean to sound heartless but that is the truth and people have to start seeing it.
    I agree that Katrina and the bombing were both tragities the difference to them, in your opinion, not being more significant to 9/11 is that we were attacked on 9/11 which spurred us going into war. Katrina was a natural cause and the bombing, and i'm not sure about this, had nothing to do with the war.
    You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47016476
    http://www.myspace.com/sid_the_great

Banned Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi-'s Avatar
    Thanks

sadly i had class and not a single word was said about it

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

There was a candle-light vigil outside our student meeting place in the evening, which I attended. I also bought a little flag for my room ~.~
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt really do anything, except remeber all the innocent people that had died on that tragic day
    Im the one who walks and lives in the shadows.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by SidtheGreat View Post
    I agree that Katrina and the bombing were both tragities the difference to them, in your opinion, not being more significant to 9/11 is that we were attacked on 9/11 which spurred us going into war. Katrina was a natural cause and the bombing, and i'm not sure about this, had nothing to do with the war.
    but are those any less significant than 9/11? i dont think they are. people lost their lives in all of them. we could do nothing to prevent that from happening. that fact that we got attcked brought the us closer togther not farther apart like they thought it would. the war shpuld have never started or it could have used a little more planning cuz now we have no exit stradegy to get out. this was a bad move on the prez's part. i cant wait to see him out off office.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched the ceremonies in the morning and watched the other specials through out the day. And I prayed alot, and cried alot. I'm gonna go to Shanksville this Sunday. I feel like I kinda have to.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast