+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What did you do on 9/11

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you do on 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    Yea, I agree I don't think they will forget about it anytime soon, but it was very sad for a lot of my friends and other people.
    I think it was upsetting for any American to see thousands of your fellow americans die before your eyes. My uncle could've been at the Pentagon that day. Thank God he wasn't.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

i laughed beacuase all of the people were talking about 2 buildings that got hit by terrorists and i didnt know what they were talking about beacuase i only know of 2 buildings that had bombs in them and got demolished on 9/11

I'll do it man.

Newbie xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe...I'm in school when that happened....studying..

'Touka Koukan'
    hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
    nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru.
    sore ga, renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da.
    sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I was at one of my best friends celebrating her birthday ^^;; We didn't know what happened untill about a day later..

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Banned kokoro4 may be famous one day kokoro4's Avatar
    Thanks

man I'm sik of hear ing about 9/11 bucause it was the American gov. hou atacked them selfs, blamed it on a groop that was funding alot of the companies that bush oned shaies of. did you not is the stock was only down for a week and then sky rocketed. that because of certen people hi up in the gov bot put-options 2 days befor the atacs. Oh ya don't you think it's weard that the pentagon only got hit on the only watt that was reinforst 4 days befor the atack.
    also why do you think they won't alow the all of the origanal footage of that.
    because it's to detailed what hit the pentigon was going way to fast to be what there saying it is

Newbie Rockbell.Winry may be famous one day Rockbell.Winry may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sid The Great... O-o That's a very good question, erm, I don't really remember. I think I went out for dinner that night, and got burned on the elbow by some darn candle. But nothing special.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I slept all morning, hung out with my girlfriend, and joked around in a sarcastic but silly manner about how wrong it would be if I went up to someone and gleefully told them "HAPPY NINE ELEVEN!!" Aside from eating food, going to the bathroom, and watching television, that's pretty much what I did in 9/11.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 20, 2006 at 11:18 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

That very day I did nothing. I was one of those lucky people who lost no one (thankfully) but I do feel sorry for those who have died.
    It was a lost for a lot of people (while a lot of people I heard, were somehow lucky to have barely missed it)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast