+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What did you just buy?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

What did you just buy?

Hey there AO. Money comes and money goes, what was your last notable purchase? What are you saving up for and excited about buying soon? Do you have buyers remorse? Hey in fact, if you just want to share that you bought a 25 cent gumball, go for it.

Me? Well I'm going to skip my breakfast spending, and just mention the new PS3 I bought last week. I bought one of the new "super slim" PS3s, with 500GB. I have a terrible habit of needing to upgrade my electronics, so I've been through 4 PS3s now. The original fat ones with backwards compatability, the 120GB slims, a 160GBslim (K model), and now this super slim. I suppose I'm satisfied, sure, but I can't really insist that it was necessary... About breakfast though...definitely satisfied, definitely a sausage McMuffin.

Alright AO. What have you been buying / what are you saving for and excited about buying soon?

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you just buy?

My latest purchase was a sub-par pepperoni pizza, I also ordered a plate of what I thought were cheesy bread sticks, but appeared to be more like sections of slightly seasoned stale bread. The combination was so dry and uncomfortable in my mouth. It was like chewing on garlic-flavored wood splinters. At least the soda tasted like soda.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Dominoes? I think some pizza places use the same stuff to make their boxes, as they do to make their pizza. I can always count on orange soda though. Orange soda is enough for me to forgive the most disappointing of pizzas.

I haven't bought anything since my last post, but my next purchase of interest will be my phone bill, then some Chipotle, and then it's time to save up for a new laptop.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Dominoes?
    No, local franchises. Usually pizza joints that establish their origin in hometowns is comparatively more savory than that of conglomerate chains.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Recent Purchases:

Art Gif 1.gif ------------------------ O|?|_

[1] My personal game of the decade, along with Demon's Souls: Dark Souls - Prepare to die edition. I haven't felt this degree of excitement for a game in ages.

[2] The Dreams That Stuff Is Made Of: The Most Astounding Papers of Quantum Physics--and How They Shook the Scientific World - I got through reading (note: I didn't say understanding, completely anyways) this book last week and it was a thrilling experience from page zero to the last. Sadly, however, several pages in this book are plagued with typographical errors.

There are many more things that I want to purchase, but medical school is eating up all my funds.

Thanks

Hopefully my next game purchase will be one of Square Enix's more anticipated titles. Either Versus XIII or Kingdom Hearts III.

Thanks

I'm not holding my breath on any of those games. My next game purchase is going to most likely be Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I've been waiting far too long for Versus XIII, even longer for KH3, and to add to that list where's my Persona 5?

Anyway, I bought some Chipotle today, nothing else. Tomorrow is pay day, maybe I'll have a more interesting post next time.

Thanks

I'm not holding my breath on any of those games. My next game purchase is going to most likely be Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I've been waiting far too long for Versus XIII, even longer for KH3, and to add to that list where's my Persona 5?

Anyway, I bought some Chipotle today, nothing else. Tomorrow is pay day, maybe I'll have a more interesting post next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast