+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you want to be as a child?

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

What did you want to be as a child?

I wanted to be a nurse...and I'm studying to be one now

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you want to be as a child?

well in my childhood i wanted to be a super hero...but i guess its not going to happen but right now i want to be the richest man in the world(also not going to happen) and i want to be a engineering( which might happen)

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    well in my childhood i wanted to be a super hero...but i guess its not going to happen but right now i want to be the richest man in the world(also not going to happen) and i want to be a engineering( which might happen)
    Could always just dress up in tights and run around "saving" money from falling into the wrong hands and keeping it for yourself to keep it "safe" xD My hero lmao

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What did you want to be as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat View Post
    I wanted to be a nurse...and I'm studying to be one now
    I wanted to be a police officer when I was kid. But that's not going to happen! I didn't know why I said that! I really want to be a cartoonist!

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I wanted to be in the New York Broadway Cats. I figured out I couldnt sing and thought all hope was lost until I found out there is one cat who doesnt sing and only dances. I was so excited I almost bought a plane ticket to audition but found out I wasnt old enough. When I finally turned 16 I was ready to audition and found out it was their last year on broadway. I quit dancing after that. Only Cats was worth the 24/7 dieting, working out, no social life of a dancer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    I wanted to be in the New York Broadway Cats. I figured out I couldnt sing and thought all hope was lost until I found out there is one cat who doesnt sing and only dances. I was so excited I almost bought a plane ticket to audition but found out I wasnt old enough. When I finally turned 16 I was ready to audition and found out it was their last year on broadway. I quit dancing after that. Only Cats was worth the 24/7 dieting, working out, no social life of a dancer.
    Awww..that's an amazing ambition I hope some day it comes back for you.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Ha Ha thanks. No way, I think I would only start ballet again for pleasure. Before it was for a career. It was so much work. I think dancers work as hard as doctors, except they dont get paid anywhere close to what doctors do. But all in all it was a great experience and really REALLY taught me discipline.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to be an oceanographer, then downgraded to aquarist, and then downgraded to the Army .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast