+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you want to be as a child?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What did you want to be as a child?

Most of my life I wanted to be a chef, in school I went on all the courses got about 90% to getting the qualifications, then just suddenly decided I didn't want to do it anymore, so I dropped out.
    Then I went to abit of an opposite direction and started doing construction courses, 100% qualifications this time!

(oh until about the age of 11 I had wanted to become an archaeologist for some reason... I think it had something to do with jurassic park??)

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when i was a child i actually wanted to be an arist but as i've grown i've decided to become a grafic artist that makes pretty pictures. also i might want to become a voice actor because it seems cool

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

as a kid i dream about anything of i what i wanted to be, but main focus is police officer, then maybe boxing, am having thought about that one now lol, i love police work, its hard but tough.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    When I was younger I wanted to be all type of things. A mermaid, a doctor, a lawyer, a actress, a writer, and a singer. Well I soon realized that I couldn't be a mermaid seeing as how they are mythical creatures and the only reason is because of the movie The Little Mermaid. (Age 5)

When I wanted to be a doctor it was because of the fact I loved to help people and that was the best way to help. Then at the time I found out I couldn't handle looking at blood. (Age 7)

When I wanted to be a lawyer it was after watching Law and Order all the time with my step mom and she saw how much I liked it so she kinda was pushing for that. Then I found out that it might not be what I wanted. (Age 9)

When I wanted to be a singer/actress it was because I love to sing and I loved acting I was always acting in the church plays when I could. I was always singing School, Church, In the house, going on trips any where I could. I still want to go after this dream but I have also added my writing into what I want to do. Also adding in cooking and cosmetology seeing as how I love doing my families hair it's a blast and normally I'm begging them to let me dye it or something. (Ages 10-17)
    Oooo...can you dye my hair?! hahah Just don't make it green or anything

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Well when i was a child i actually wanted to be an arist but as i've grown i've decided to become a grafic artist that makes pretty pictures. also i might want to become a voice actor because it seems cool
    hey homey....draw a naked chick on a wall in a alley, that was part of my dream lol j'k man.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat View Post
    Oooo...can you dye my hair?! hahah Just don't make it green or anything
    Well I see no problem where would you like to meet France, Japan, Russia. Lol Just Kidding. I dye anyones hair that wants it done here in the neighborhood.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Well I see no problem where would you like to meet France, Japan, Russia. Lol Just Kidding. I dye anyones hair that wants it done here in the neighborhood.
    i like to dye my hair someday too, but if a jailer dye's his hair than it be crazy to do that lol.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    i like to dye my hair someday too, but if a jailer dye's his hair than it be crazy to do that lol.
    Your job does not define you you define yourself. Don't let your job stop you from doing something you want to do unless it will get you fired. I mean if you want to dye your hair then do it but as long as it's not some color that would get you fired.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast