+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What did you want to be as a child?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you want to be as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Your job does not define you you define yourself. Don't let your job stop you from doing something you want to do unless it will get you fired. I mean if you want to dye your hair then do it but as long as it's not some color that would get you fired.
    its what am afriad of doing, but maybe i'll just dye my hair dark blue, otherwise i would get fired, lol, thanks ky!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i wanted to be.... what did i want to be again when i was younger??? hmmm.....singer >_< yeah sad but thats what i wanted to be >_< but not anymore i want to be an anime artist nows ^__^

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well i wanted to be.... what did i want to be again when i was younger??? hmmm.....singer >_< yeah sad but thats what i wanted to be >_< but not anymore i want to be an anime artist nows ^__^
    I would of wanted to be a singer too had a dog not howled every time I tried to xD.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno what I wanted to be as a kid..I think I said a teacher because I want to help people....but I changed my mind..I don't want to work with annoying people who don't want to learn >_<

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

i wanted to be a graphic novelist and still want to be but still gotta work on my drawin skills

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    I dunno what I wanted to be as a kid..I think I said a teacher because I want to help people....but I changed my mind..I don't want to work with annoying people who don't want to learn >_<
    Hah..totally agree with you there. The way kids are turning out today makes me want to smack the parents for becoming preggerz.

Newbie The bouncer is off to a good start The bouncer's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to be a soldier and well I didn't know what death was so I though I wouldn't die or anything, that i could always see my family.... but that was far from the truth....

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i wanted to be a Doctor of Psychology (ya i know, kinda lame childhood)
    and for people that dont know what that is, a Doctor of Psychology is degree is a professional doctorate, which is earned through one of two established training models for Clinical Psychology. In the United States, the other doctorate-level degree in Clinical Psychology is the PhD. and Clinical psychology is the application of psychology to prevent and relieve psychologically-based distress or dysfunction and to promote subjective well-being. and i wanted to be that because i was fascinated with the brain.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast