+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do girls prefer more than a box of chocolate for valentines

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wat do girls prefer more than a box of chocolate for valinetines

Ah! Valentines Day! My favorite Holiday! ^^ Meep! Meep! ^^

Well since I'm a girl I guess I could say what I would prefer.

A very long time with the love of mine. And try to give him what he really desirer! I'm simply really hehehee..... ^^ I'm just a girl who just desirer's to be with that love of mine and care for him only.

Oh well since it's not about me. It only depends how the girl acts and what you know what she likes really! ^^ Like lets say she may not even like Valentines Day so you can just give her a black heart or so on thats if you understand what I'm trying to say! ^^

Hope that helps for ya question ok! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not the type of girl that liked to get flowers and candy and stuffed animals........that is so immature in my view.......
    What in the world does candy mean......that you are really sweet.....get out here......that is so cheesy!!!!
    I would really be happy if a guy asked me to go to a concert or to the Broadway......or just hang out, go for a walk on a beach.....something like that
    Even better.....if he gave me something that he made with his won hands.....now that counts much more in my opinion that some box of candy
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

hm..i would prefer going to the movies or going to my favorite romantic places. You know, spending time w/ that person.
    Temari is so Cool

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Though this may seem overly-classy, I'd give a girl a rose or something very beautiful or meaningful (though not extremely expensive) to signify my undying love for her.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What do girls prefer more than a box of chocolate for valentines

not all girls like chocolates for valentines day some girls like roses and others just want to hang out and kiss once or twice (like me) but all girls have different attitudes so it depends

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on the girl, really, but here are a few suggestions:

—A bouquet of roses or her favorite flowers
    —A box of gourmet chocolates from Belgium or Switzerland
    —A romantic and meaningful date at a restaurant
    —A fun date at somewhere like a beach
    —A date at some sort of Valentine's Day festival (like a parade, or a fair, or somethig)
    —Tickets to a concert
    —Something technology related... Perhaps you can't afford an iPod, or an expensive video game, but...
    —Tickets to some awesome auto show or motorcycle show. Doesn't sound very romantic, but hey, if your girl loves autos and motorräder (german for motorcycles if you haven't already guessed) like I do... Though I haven't met many women like that.

Y'know, actually, I wouldn't mind just getting chocolates or flowers. Just being appreciated would be nice... Of course, this may be the result of having an inconsiderate father who never got his wife anything on special days...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by INUYASHA View Post
    write wat you think girls prefer more than a box of chocolates on valinetines da if you a girl write wat you would prefer than chocolates on that do please explain why ! have fun
    Most of the girls I know don't really do the whole chocolate thing. Don't ask, I'm still tryin' to figure that out, LOL.

But aside from chocolate, I'd have to say what a girl would want for a Valentine's Day gift would be something thoughtful. Yeah, I know it's a bit vague, but shopping for a gift (no matter the season) reflects how you think/feel about that person.

A box of chocolate is nothing. Same with flowers--unless they are accompanying some other gift. I usually go with jewelry or home-made gifts like artwork. On occasion, I'll step out of the box and buy things like diaries/journals, or some kind of wierd girly accessory--which is hella embarassing, considering you're in a girly store buyin' girly crap.

It's not really about buying things of monetary value though. You could cook her a nice dinner and that alone will show her how much thought you put in to the holiday and your relationship--or lack there of, if you're tryin' to score a new GF.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I love stuffed animals ^^ They are cute and fuzzy and lovely ^^ It's really a great gift ^^

However the most important thing is to spend time together, not the gifts, that is for sure, just be together and make each other happy, watch a movie or something ^^ What could be more important on Valentines day? ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast