+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what to do? (hobbies)

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

what to do? (hobbies)

i want to know what others do to pass time hobbys are that stuff i would tell mine if i had one
    and make sure you explain

I'll do it man.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what to do?

Too many things. I forum, draw, play the piano, eat, sleep and read. I'm not really sure how I should explain each of these. I just... do stuff I like (pretty obvious here).

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I go online or play DDR on my PS2.

Or I watch movies on the Lifetime Movie Network channel.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

i watch tv..anime...i read books, um i play lots of sports. baseball, tennis, basketball, football, and im azian so i kick ass at ping pong! = P i play pool too. i live in tx so its hot as hell so i swim a lot! so just anythin really.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch anime if it's not repeated... *shakes fist* >.>
    Read different books, do homework, study. yeah I developed interest in studying, somehow I'm managing it :P
    Go out a bit, sometimes though, and play on PS which I do rarely.
    Oh and go online as well.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

pass time hobby's?... well lets see, watching anime is one of them. fiddling around with image programs is another (which i haven't been able to do much). i do enjoy cooking, and obviously eating (i'm a glutton), so enjoying cooking really come in handy, like kill 2 bird with one stone.

um but when i'm completely bored an i don't feel like goin online here at AO. i generally and it might sound weird but i like to just lay back in my bed and just think about stuff, anything random that pops into my mind. it usually ranges to what happen in my day to how i would imagine some gadget would work or anything really. just taking some time out just to gather ur thoughts can be really relaxing and worth it. but that just me. and again i rarely have time to do this anymore, was more of a thing i did last yr.

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Uwaah!

You should read a book! Like choose a random book from a library and read it, I write down the name of the book and what it is about when I finish it.

You can also try joining book clubs!!! I'm sure you and all the club members will have lots of things to talk about.
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I do homework sometimes if I feel the need to. I usually draw characters or do fanart sometimes. I write poems that are sometimes depressing or really confusing, and I'll watch tv while doing all of this. I also listen to my cds to get inspirated or to make me happy...and I also come here when I'm really bored...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast