+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what do people think about the mod's

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do people think about the mod's

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    0.5/10 fo sho!

I dun liek mod's atall, they kikc @$$ and don't scared o' nuthin'.
    LOL. Mockery is at its finest. xD

The mods here on AO are the best that I've come across. I like their attitude - they don't take crap from anyone. AO allows for many educated and passionate discussions to take place, and without the mods here, I wouldn't enjoy arguing my way around so much. Spam is quite non-existent on this forum, so that's always a plus. I believe the great number of loyal members here on AO is a clear indication of how much this forum is liked, so kudos to the mods here.

On a scale of one to ten? I personally don't like having to rate anything or anyone, but because you asked, I'll give it a ten.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

maddog420 (Nov 10, 2008)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe the great number of loyal members here on AO is a clear indication of how much this forum is liked, so kudos to the mods here.
    Great number of loyal members? Where? There are some loyal members... but there used to be a lot more. It seems like theres bn a decrease in 'loyal members" if you ask me.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Great number of loyal members? Where? There are some loyal members... but there used to be a lot more. It seems like theres bn a decrease in 'loyal members" if you ask me.
    agreed. I've seen a few loyal members leave us all behind, and i've only been here for a year and a couple months!

However, i feel as though the mods are doing a fine job. 9/10 from me, mainly because nothing is perfect, but damnit, those mods are trying to make it so!
    Why hello there!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Those members you talk about simply went on with their lives, the majority of them spending 3-4 + years with the site. You have to remember that AO has its roots going back as far as the late 90's (I myself joined in early 2003), so you do the math.

Loyalty has nothing to do with whether or not people stay, especially to those who have given so much to the community. I'd much rather have a member leave to get on with there lives after giving so much then have them stay out of a sense of loyalty when thats not what they want. And you also have to remember, they are always welcome back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

maddog420 (Nov 06, 2008)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Those members you talk about simply went on with their lives, the majority of them spending 3-4 + years with the site.
    Exactly, they just moved on and are doing other things. Most are just into other things besides forums. I'm an example of this, as i use to be on like over a dozen forums, and now i'm only on this forum. I think ppl are more into blogging these days?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miroku4444 For This Useful Post:

maddog420 (Nov 06, 2008)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait...10 is the best, right??? @.@

If it is, I vote the mods 9.5/10! Liek neo said, no ones perfect, but they do one hell of a job on here...because I'd rather them try to get rid of spam posters and what not then completely ignore them, like many sites on the web do. Shoot, I remember when I first came here I was like every other noob who thought they were all that and disliked mods...but, I learned, and now I'm appreciative! So, yayyyy! I say they're doing a good job here at AO, and it should stay that way! ^^

Plus, haven't we had threads like this before? It's like attack of the clone threads...@.@

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

maddog420 (Nov 06, 2008)

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    0.5/10 fo sho!

I dun liek mod's atall, they kikc @$$ and don't scared o' nuthin'.

You're banned for life my friend, or should i say "u pwned, gtfo!"

Like i've mentioned in the past, i don't see the need for these kinds of topics mainly because a forum isn't about it's mods.(i only say this because we've all had our share of staffing problems with members and other drama related things we'd like to go through but there isn't enough time. Its ridiculous......why wont anyone have edrama with me?).

All in all, if the mods keep to their duties....as stated by the rules everyone has AGREED to upon joining, then i'm happy as hell.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SasuraiHell For This Useful Post:

maddog420 (Nov 06, 2008)

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

As this site accepted new faces as the criticize at the Mod become more and more...

And when you ask about the loyal member I still a loyal member even I have many infections and warring but I still don’t have any comment about the Mod job because their Job is save this site from Crazy mind ..So I will give them 10\10 honestly.

Foolish beating

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xxoxx For This Useful Post:

maddog420 (Nov 06, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast