+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what do people think about the mod's

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do people think about the mod's

I didn't mean to question anyones loyalty. or was I blamming mods for it. Just seems like, some of the older, more experienced (cooler) members... have left... for whatever reason. Many of them actually. I don't blame them or anyone for it really. However, I can't say Ive really seen a whole crap ton of NEW potential loyal members. Many, newbies seem to come and go, with out contributing much.

Like i've mentioned in the past, i don't see the need for these kinds of topics mainly because a forum isn't about it's mods.(i only say this because we've all had our share of staffing problems with members and other drama related things we'd like to go through but there isn't enough time. Its ridiculous......why wont anyone have edrama with me?).
    Well I'm not sure about the tactics of the thread starter... But, I think you all should want to know how the members view the AO system, as it were. I mean... thats why companies have customer surveys. Sure we all agreed to the rules. But that doesn't mean that they, or the staff here are perfect. If AO is interested in improvement (which it could stand). You all shouldn't be opposed to hearing the P.O.V. of the members.
    ... Not Ever Again...

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Sure we all agreed to the rules. But that doesn't mean that they, or the staff here are perfect. If AO is interested in improvement (which it could stand). You all shouldn't be opposed to hearing the P.O.V. of the members.
    I don't think anyone on staff is against hearing members out, but the problem comes when most people would rather just complain than come up with FEASIBLE ideas to improve the site and member participation. Saying that we should get rid of a rule just because "I don't like it" or something along those lines doesn't help anything. If there's things about the site you think could be improved, bring it to staff's attention along with how to improve it. I can't promise you'll get what you want everytime, but it will be discussed and could be implemented if it's workable for everyone.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

If there's things about the site you think could be improved, bring it to staff's attention along with how to improve it. I can't promise you'll get what you want everytime, but it will be discussed and could be implemented if it's workable for everyone.
    well mybe people whould be more inclined to give their idea's if people did not have a great fear of the mods >.<

well for what I have seen is that some not all do not like to stand out and mybe... well... baned...

mybe make a more user freindly way of putting ones idea of change out into AO...
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

For the most part, the mods haven't been abusive. I'm cool with things the way they were, though if I'm not mistaken, things did start to cool down drastically when the clans were done away with.

I was away for a bit when there were clans, so I can't tell the difference anyway.

This ain't a democracy, I know. And that's exactly why things go smoothly on most days.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Great number of loyal members? Where? There are some loyal members... but there used to be a lot more. It seems like theres bn a decrease in 'loyal members" if you ask me.
    *cough* ever since the chat closed. That was when I saw the major decline ever since I joined. Everyone has left saying they were bored or got tired of it. Old members are coming back but stay away longer than they came. *cough*

Older members-however- left for college and carried on past the internet lives to do whatever.
    I will miss cerebrum >.<

I am infamous for getting infractions, but the mods are pretty decent. They aren't perfect because they warn and infract over inane things at times, but its rules. There are other forum sites as well for those who don't like it here.
    Just putting that out there.

6/10

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

They do good. But I'm still gonna only give them 0/10, so they can work harder.

Don't give them high scores people, their egos are already big enough when they circle stroke each other's ego in the staff forum.

To be fair:

Staff w/o Sasurai: 9/10
    Staff w/ Sasurai: 0/10
    Sasura = -9 xD ha

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

only reason why post and activity went downhill after the chat forum is simple; mods didn't like trouble and they've put post content back on the leash. ...or something to that effect.

i for one am only a simple minded gallery mod, what would i know about the forums?.

oh and btw Legend, i think you're letting your own ego fog up the bigger picture

A World w Legend = Crumbling Society by means of internet bullying
    A world w/o Legend = "World peace"

^_^

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm noobies shouldnt take the warning seriously.(trust me).. we know they are doing they job..but i have ben here a while and have been looking admiring the different mods here and i knew a couple of former ex-mods on here.(i miss them)..(i have been here longer than ppl think) ,,and i give the mods a 5.0 ..they do they job..i dont really like the fact how they can just delete someone post for posting ther opinon and THEY feel that it doesnt have anything to do with the topic ..or when ppl are having a simple conversation about a topic ..they veiwing it as spamming ..(kinda strict mods) ..
    But hey they kept the site together and it must not bother me that much cuz surpisly im still here O.o..
    Keep up the Good job Mods

-Candi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast