+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do u believe is "eternal"in this world

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

What do u believe is "eternal"in this world

Hey ppl of AO. I wanna hear your views. Plz answer this question. Tell me what you believe is "eternal" in this world, and your views on your answer. Do not hold back because there is no rite or wrong answers
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Aug 29, 2006 at 08:28 AM.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do u believe is "eternal"in this world

I think hate is eternal. People are never going to stop discriminating or hating each other for stupid reasons and stuff. Like religions and races and stuff like that.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sincere View Post
    I think hate is eternal. People are never going to stop discriminating or hating each other for stupid reasons and stuff. Like religions and races and stuff like that.
    I agree I think hate will never end...unless the world blows up (lol)....but then proabably somewhere out there hate would still continue on.

Newbie samurai deeper kyo may be famous one day samurai deeper kyo may be famous one day samurai deeper kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

in my eyes to me eternal is more like never-ending

when I think of the word eternal thats the first thing that pops

up into my mind

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sincere View Post
    I partially agree. However, if hate is eternal . . . so is love. Call me a hopeless romantic, but as long as people love another and have faith, hate will never overcome.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^

This is just what I believe... [^_^]

All that which is associated with the physical world [or realm], entraped in the bounds of worldy bondages and is impious in sense is never eternal, merely transient, while all which is of spiritual nature is enduring, everlasting, and imperishable - eternal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincere
    Though what you said is very much true in the present-day world, Sincere, hatred cannot be eternal... The origin of hatred and discrimination is brought about mainly due to the things you stated, like the race, skin color, religion, and the things of the sort, but a soul, which is eternal, has no race, color, religion, nor does it carry any attributes that be stigmatized.

In a world, where we are souls, not encaged in physical bodies, how can there be hatred?!? Same goes to bodily love and lust. So, help yourselves out of your bodies. []
    Last edited by kedar; Aug 29, 2006 at 08:27 AM.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that there is nothing eternal in this world that i know of. to me it is just the world nothing too special about it.
    Last edited by hyuuga13; Sep 07, 2006 at 12:53 PM.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    ^_^

Though what you said is very much true in the present-day world, Sincere, hatred cannot be eternal... The origin of hatred and discrimination is brought about mainly due to the things you stated, like the race, skin color, religion, and the things of the sort, but a soul, which is eternal, has no race, color, religion, nor does it carry any attributes that be stigmatized.

In a world, where we are souls, not encaged in physical bodies, how can there be hatred?!? Same goes to bodily love and lust. So, help yourselves out of your bodies. []
    I just think that if you have enough hate in you, like some people around here, they don't know soul. They don't take time to get to know people because how they've been brought up is to hate a certain race for whatever reason. So as long as they hate that race, they'll raise their kids the same and so on.

I also agree that love does go on forever as well and will always exist, but I still think that there will always be hate in this world no matter what we do.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast