+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do u believe is "eternal"in this world

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do u believe is "eternal"in this world

Quote Originally Posted by Sincere
    I just think that if you have enough hate in you, like some people around here, they don't know soul. They don't take time to get to know people because how they've been brought up is to hate a certain race for whatever reason. So as long as they hate that race, they'll raise their kids the same and so on.

I also agree that love does go on forever as well and will always exist, but I still think that there will always be hate in this world no matter what we do.
    ^_^;;

Yes yes, hatred is one of those negative emotions that can blind reason and damage the mind. But...

In the end, when everyone attains salvation and reach the supreme abode of the Divine God, leaving this material world, hatred will become non-existant. But yes, hatred will continue to exist in a material world, but in a Godly society, no traces of hatred can be found. If found, they are just mental illusions. ^_^

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not the soul that is full of hate but the the human heart, all hearts have hatred but it is the choice of the person to allow that hate to controll them even for an instint you can be consumed for a life time, I agree with what you say but it is the Ideals of the parent that fill the childs reson it is not hate they feel it becomes only second nature for them to act the way they do in time they may grow to hate but until they really do they can be swaied otherwise.

see thw world with eyes unclouded by hate and you will see the truth about hate.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

What I believe is eternal is the facts that, God isn't here, he didn't create us, and we are the most dangerous animals on this forsaken planet!

Oh and Kedar.......I don't plan on losing my body for awhile. It has gotta experince more pain and pleasure!! I AM AN ANIMAL!! The so-called seven sins are just my basest instincts and should be exercised often. And if I go to Hell, fine! I have business down there anyways............
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

eternity is a peradox witht many views and perceptions
    hate for example its true what kedar says its how you are brung up that
    makes hate eteranl or not. but in that note other things like love ,lust hate,
    they come from two perceptions like good and evil its all in who you talk with or who's belife system you go with that makes something eternal. like hate for some
    like kedar is temoprary whle hate for others can have an endless loop its just all in the perception of how you look at it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    ^_^;;

Yes yes, hatred is one of those negative emotions that can blind reason and damage the mind. But...

In the end, when everyone attains salvation and reach the supreme abode of the Divine God, leaving this material world, hatred will become non-existant. But yes, hatred will continue to exist in a material world, but in a Godly society, no traces of hatred can be found. If found, they are just mental illusions. ^_^
    Ok, we're on the same page then. I agree, that's what I meant about the material world. And yes, in a Godly society there shouldn't be hate. So when we leave the world (material world) that is when we can escape the hate. I think you did a better job of clearing up my own thoughts than I did!, lol
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

emotions in this world is eternal if you notice what is everyone is saying its like emotions hate, sincere, anything else out of the oridinary

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing! nothing lasts forever!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

how is nothing last forever if you something you want is eternal such as life an eternal life?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast