+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what do u expect for the new year?

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

what do u expect for the new year?

Happy new year everyone!!!!
    okay so its a new year, whats everyone expecting of this year with the 00's gone and the 10's finally here for the world to experience?
    and new years resolutions uve put into your mind, and will you actually fulfill them?

im waiting to see if obama brings down other countries on us soon, or will he actually make things better for the US

then for our youth to realize they need to have fun, not be tied down by a new life while still children themselves, or men that will leave them after the first year out of highschool. As well as to stop following this stars world of being perfect when their nothing but make up and airbrushing. Not to dress in little tiny clothing that will eventually either cause them problems or attract the wrong kind of reputation about them when their nothing but children trying to be adults.

I can dream..........

my resolutions thoughto travel to other countries, which ill most likley do, learn two other languages, and maybe a baby with big blue eyes, and dark hair.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do u expect for the new year?

well my new years for expectation is to fulfill my career dream in auto motive engineering, which i love to work on cars and im in deep with the cars to fix engines and tweak areas in how the engine responds to the road condition. In my thinking ability i will succede even though i may not have auto training but my father has taught me how to feel the passion to thrive on on all different cars i tried from a small compact car all the way to a pickk up truck which i never knew i would be a quick learner, anyways getting carried away with my babbling mouth of mine. Having this resolution is to also continue my studies into becoming that great engineer that i wish to be.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I expect to be much happier and to strengthen my relationships. I am also anticipating a greater time of prosperity. I am optimistic.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to try and strengthen my relationships with others as well, as I have very awkward relationships with some of my friends and my parents on occasion. I just want to become a much better person all-around and learn to love life a little more.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hi there everybody!

Happy 2010 for all.

Well. For me a lot of work, money. . . and more mork xD. . . well, i need a car jeje, and also maybe i'll find a new chic. . .

General. I don't know, the situation on my country is complicated in this moment because of high taxes. . .on everything, including internet and telecommunications.

This will be a hard year for all of us here . . .but, i have hope the things will be better on the next year. . . .
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie r3z s1ckn3ss is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mine would be to enroll in school for IT Tech so I can make money to buy more anime of course.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just hoping I get good grades in my final exams and get into the College I want to get to, and get the f- out of the s-y exuse for a school which I have spent the past 5 years attending while putting up with all the douchebags who also attend there.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

More Networks to have more Anime in their line up, and since we are three days in to the new year, I will just wait and see what the new year has in store for me, while I work on my post rank on the boards that i am part of like this one..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast