+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what do u expect for the new year?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do u expect for the new year?

I expect this year to be the same as last: I'll make new friends, explore and discovers things about myself (like how I like old scifi etc.), I hope that I end up in a relationship that would be nice. I know I'll be going to college so... that's pretty much it.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r3z s1ckn3ss View Post
    Mine would be to enroll in school for IT Tech so I can make money to buy more anime of course.
    Seems to me like you have your priorities straight. I feel your heart on this one. Time to get back in the game and worthy of the title otaku.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I expect to complete my senior year in high school and get into college in the fall. With that I hope to move out of my parents place. I will probably live on campus. I also want to get a job and work my way through to become an independent person.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I am expecting to continue to hold my firm beliefs that expectations are dangerous.

Which would make that whole above sentence contradictory.

Either way, I can only take life one moment at a time... years are too big to wrap my head around. As long as I have more positive moments than negative... Its logical to think I will fare pretty well.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I'm going to try and strengthen my relationships with others as well, as I have very awkward relationships with some of my friends and my parents on occasion. I just want to become a much better person all-around and learn to love life a little more.
    i like that, nothing like getting your relationships straightened out and comfortable with the people you care about. i hope it goes well, and doesnt get more ackward, which has happened to me before.
    as well as the loving life more as well. its good to do that and take everything as it is, accepting and loving it for the reasons it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I am expecting to continue to hold my firm beliefs that expectations are dangerous.

Which would make that whole above sentence contradictory.

Either way, I can only take life one moment at a time... years are too big to wrap my head around. As long as I have more positive moments than negative... Its logical to think I will fare pretty well.
    thats good, always look on the positive side, and accept the negavite. Its better to live for now, and hope for the better later. and i agree postive is better than negative, if you focus to much on the oppisite whats there to look forward too?

and im glad to see alot of you wish to finish school with good grades, and make something of yourself in college.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 04, 2010 at 12:00 PM.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I expect there to be higher taxes... *Quickly turns away from the polotics*... I expect my car returned from the shop, I have been with out my car for over 14 work days because of the car accident I was involved on my way to work, and no I was not at fault. So I expect my right front and back passanger doors to be fixed as well as my right front wheel, its suspention, and shaft to be fixed and the paint to be correct and not look like crap on my Ford Focus SS hatch back.
    I expect there to be welts on my body when my friends and I shoot each other with airsoft gun. I just got me a M4 Carbin, battery powered with full auto capability.
    I expect to continue to be single, but thats me just being sinical but to be honest I kind of don't care right now.
    I expect to be able to find a new place, dipeneding on several variables.
    And I expect to get Mass Effect 2 thats coming out this month and the new AVP game in Feburay as well as C&C4.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2