+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you do?

What do you do?
    When your parents starts to fight and it begins to get violent?

When it comes to my parents, I never know what to do.
    And when I hear something break it freeks me out!

I want to know how you all would react to something like this. And if you have been through it , if you want to, share what you went through.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do?

I try to butt out or everyone else will go in and get hurt. When it's over I try to make them calm down or try to cheer them up. It happen to me a lot. My mom cries at the end so I give her water to take it all out a while my dad just disappears then comes back home to the TV.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I get my ass to the bookies.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. Two totally different responses lol.
    @Kuwi: Yeah I try to stay out of it, but once in a blue moon I get called into it.
    @Hassun: lol yeah I'm usually listening to music.To drown out the noise.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents don't fight much but when they do its just alot of yelling,But if they do and i dont like whats going on ill step in and yell at my stepfather for starting it with my mother, If he every touches her i told him he better run as fast as he can or im gonna get him so will my brother.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Call the cops. So either your mommy or daddy would know what it feels like to get beaten in jail.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

@ Koga: Wow I wish I had the courage to say that. My step-dad threatens to do things but I'm way to big off a chicken to do anything or say anything to him.
    @Pyoro: I did call the cops this weekend actually but they didn't do anything really.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its really not courage just anger,when i get pissed no one gets in my way but getting me that mad takes alot and some how he manages to do that to me.And iv told him he better watch it or im not the only one that will want a piece of him if he hurts her but he never has and i don't think he will ever will.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast