+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What do you do?

My parents are divorced.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like i'm one off the lucky ones, i've never seen/heard my parents fight, but then again... They arent getting any younger

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I passed my mutti the iron ..

Now they are divored..

Good times !

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    What do you do?
    When your parents starts to fight and it begins to get violent?

When it comes to my parents, I never know what to do.
    And when I hear something break it freeks me out!

I want to know how you all would react to something like this. And if you have been through it , if you want to, share what you went through.
    I have been in that situation and let me tell you DON'T get into the middles of it. I tried that once and got flung clear across the room... Ever sence then I hide out in my room... that helps unless they wanna put you in the middle of it. in that case run... as far and fast as possible.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

When my dad was alive and my parents fought me and my sister would always seperate them. We'd make them do other things until they calmed down and we knew they would do better. Although once we tried and my mom cut my sister with a knofe she was holding. That ended that fight. The kids in my family always try to break up the fights.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

@Descended From Darkness: I wish my parents would fight over meaning less things. lol.

@Peach: lol.wow. I should try some of that. It may help. Of course I would rather get in trouble for that than seeing my parents fight.

@xxoxx: Yeah I understand completely. That has always been what stops me from from interfering. It's hard though.

@Wolf _Of_The_North: I wish I could say there was someone but anytime I try to say something about it to like my dad my mom says I'm disrespecting her by telling him what goes on between my step-dad and mom. So to her I'm in the wrong if I try to tell someone.

@the white wolf: mine two but my mom got re-married.

@Alucard: Yes you are very lucky. I know alot of kids now a days have to go through it.

@Hold.Me: lol. not sure what that mutti thing is but ok. lol.

@Jamie: lol. Yeah I was threatend once by my step-dad cause I started ti hit him. Ever since then I just watch on our stairs so if he dose anything I can call 911.

@Neves: I have only tried to stop the fighting like once or twice. Now I just sit in my room most of the time.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents always fought but I would end up turing the volume on my stereo so loud that hey cound't talk but still didnt make a difference. I have even try hurting myself to make them stop fighting each other. that would only work for a little bit. I have be though just about two divorce with my parents. For some reason they will just drop the we want a divorce for me and my sister.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

@ ice viper.: oh I sorry. *huggss* Yeah I may have to go through the second divorce. But yeah you shouldn't have to hurt yourself. That never solve anything. But turning up the music very loud is a good thing. lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast