+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do?

Thanks P.R. Princes that was when I was living with my parents now I am on my own so I really dont have to hear them fighting.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY!Thats always good to hear. lol
    And your welcome.(^.^)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

Hmmm...maybe they should go see a counselor...? Or better yet...they should go see Oprah!!!!! Just kidding about the last part. But maybe there's someway you can arrange for an intervention of some sorts. I'm just sorry that it puts you in such horrid conditions. How much longer do you and your sister have until you can leave the house?

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they should.
    lol Oprah I'd love to see that. lol.
    but I cant make them.
    My mom has tried marriage counselors
    and stuff at church but yeah it never worked.
    Yeah they are horrid.
    Er? Sister? me no. 3 brothers. I have 4 more years. my older bro leaves in june and me little brothers are only like 6 and 7.(I think)

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

theres alot of things that you can do and the other guys are all right but when my mom and dad got into fights i stood right there inbetween them so if one of them through a punch at the other theyd hit me insted and with me doing that they never hit eachother unless i wasnt there and when i got back id find out that my dad had hit my mom and then i fliped out on his ass for it and even to this day when they fight even over the phone since their divorced now i still get up in my dads face about it and backs the hell off of the subject thqat started the fight because he knows that i can kick his ass if he pisses me off einough sorry about the laguage

Thanks

oh. I sorry. like I said before I'm achicken and I get really freeked out. I dont know how you can stand between them like that. That has to be nerve racking.
    And I will never stand up to my step-dad. He's like 6,6 200 someodd pounds and he used to be a boxer. I'm a short hispanic girl and I've never been in a fight. lol.
    So yeah. But I can see how you can stand up to them and all. I congradualte you on it.

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks but the only reason i can stand up to my dad like that is because of all the hatetred and anger that i have bottled up from his stupid ass and one of these days im gona release it all on him and he aint gona like it at all

Thanks

lol.Your welcome. but yeah I can understand what your saying with the bottled up anger. of course for some reason because all of this fighting is so common to me I am usually only upset when it happens but after that its as if nothing happened.
    But yeah don't over board when you do go off on him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast