+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: What do you do?

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do?

no no way ur not makin me mad ill tell you when you are or when youdid hows that sound

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay!! SOORY.
    I was tempted to ask.
    lol. Just me.
    And yes thats a plan. lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

This might not sound right, but I will do absolutely nothing. I know one of them will get hurt soon, but there's nothing I can do about it. My parents don't usually listen to me even when they know I'm right...and they're even worse when they're angry. So, the only option I have left is not to do anything.

mmhmm.

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that must suck for you but with me they both just back down from what they were fighting about

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm the only thing I would say is stay out of it if you can or go talk to an adult and seek advice. You seriously shouldn't get involved physically in there fight unless you can hold your own or else you may get injured badly.

Actually I never needed to get inbetween my parents fights when they were married cause my mom could hold her own. I never saw them raise a hand to each other but whoo words sure would fly. korean and english cuss words means leave them alone lol.

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

Sorry...I must have read someone's post and thought it was yours...didn't mean to ask about a non-existent sister :P I hope everything gets better for you soon!!!! Don't worry, things tend to have a way to work themselves out, even it they're in ways we do not like or understand.

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

my parents havent faught since a year ago and when they did my dad got mad walked out to his truck and ended up takeing me disney world{i was sitting truck and i dont think he knew till we passed the state line and i asked for something to eat}

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

<_< What do I do?
    Well seeing that my dad's always overseas, it never gets "violent"... it'd be kinda funny if my mom actually threw a vase at the phone.

However, back when I lived in "the great and grand" Las Vegas ( *sigh* I despise that place ), when we were low on money and the sun was always getting to us while my mom had to raise 3 annoying boys by herself.... my mom always got violent.

Honestly, I let her be. Even when sometimes she might go crazy after we got out of Vegas, I let her be. If anyone in our family has, had, will have the right to go crazy or even violent, my mom does. (And my dad, but he never gets violent)

-_-ll She's went through a lot and got us through a lot. And a HELL of a lot.

Honestly, parents have to work out their differences. Just because you're their child doesn't mean you had anything to do with their past together. I know it gets tough, but parents have to stick together for love for each other, not just for the child. Honestly? You should think that their relationship should come first when it comes to fights, when it comes to you as the child, it should come last when they have an argument. It's never right for the child to be involved, you'd be just a buffer that represses their feelings for them to blow up bigger the next time.

If the fight has something to do with you (if they complain about you), then try to do better... and try to talk to them individually...
    Talking to them as a group will only confuse their feelings, and not really fully resolve the problem.
    If they ask for too much... well, you can either report child abuse, or you can do better and just put up with it. Honestly, family matters should never go outside the family, but there's a point because most parents these days are kinda retarded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6