Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you are bored?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you are bored?

Well what I do when I am bored is go right to bed. I tend to get sleepy when bored. I used to have a problem that I would just ate tons of sweets, and love it may I say, when I got bored, but at thins time its all about Sleep.

Just fall over and sleep. XDDD
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

well when im bored here at school i usually get on the net or do homework (which i always seem to fall asleep in five minutes). but i dont get bored until about 4:30-5ish because i am usually a practice until then, which is not any better than being bored. at home (only on weekends) I usually am not that bored because i am always watching tv and doing laundry, and i ususally sleep until 1:00. yep, i know im just such an exciting person. it doesnt help that i am an only child.

Katie-19

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm when I am bored I either come here which is rare to see if any of the veterns from the old days are wandering around....hm don't see any on here as usual. Or to the other anime forum were I know most of them pop up the most like Trunks, maybe Gig, and a few other crazy people.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I come here when I'm bored so I can talk to people. And I usually bite my fingernails. Seriously..

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I'm not good at making new threads, because I'm never sure where to put them...

I get bored so easily everywhere I go. I've gotten to the point I annoy people at school a lot. When you get bored, where are you usually and what do you do to pass the time? Do you annoy people too? Where do you get bored the most?

I usually try and entertain myself by making noises or sing. I use to read manga, draw, or write poems in class at school, but I kept getting into trouble... I have an extremely short attention spand, so it takes a lot to keep my attention anyway. I get bored the most at school because it is so boring... ^_^
    when im bored I usually get on the internet or watch anime or play video games. Im most bored at my grandmas house cause she dosent have any thing fun to do.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

when i get bored i can never stand still i tap my fingers wiggle my foot or as previoulsy stated annoy people. It is fun to make up stories is my head when i am bored.
    every rose has a thorn

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Intelligent people don't get bored
    I don't either *cough*

Well if i get bored I either listen to music, watch the sky or plants and so on,
    daydream... yeah it helps me a lot ^_^
    Reading comics, manga, magazines, novels, books, newspapers, school books.
    Hmm.. sometimes study or go and sit down and train...

And yeah fight with my brother. I find it amusing at times ^_^;

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when I'm bored I normally just start daydreaming. I like to stay quiet so thats an easy way for me to pass the time. Besides I think of some my best comics and fanfics while I'm daydreaming. And as for where, I could be anywhere. I can actually still be doing something and I just kinda' fade into a daydream. But most of the time its while I'm riding in the car. BORING!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast