Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you are bored?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What do you do when you are bored?

I play piano... however, if i cannot play piano at that moment... I draw, and i can do it even while i am in class. The reason is I'm a multitasking person and if i am not doing two or three things at the time i get bored !!!!! I get bored when i have to read at the library cos i cannot listen to music while i am reading... I get bored when i am studying in a "quiet place" it drives me NUTS!!!!!!! In fact the thing that fills a lot for me is if i am listening to music or i am doing something with music. I get more reading and homework acoomplish if I have rithm around me.... Yes I know it is weird... I even think that is weird but, that;s me.... I think better with music
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Twilight Dawn is off to a good start Twilight Dawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What do you do when you are bored?

dude i can totaly relate to u!!!
    i easily get bored and have a short attention span
    ma friends get pissed off at me because i really dont pay attention to wateva theyre sayin. and it takes me a while to understand what theyre tellin me........
    and most of the time i doze off out of boredom
    so to sup it all up i really just go "lala land" ( ma assshole teachers says im in lala land when im in class ) or somethin when im bored......

Newbie youkaidiedie is off to a good start youkaidiedie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you are bored?

Well i dont get bored when im out with friends, but when im at home and im bored i play guitar, on pc, watch telly, draw!! But that doesnt make me unbored it just makes me feel better in a way.
    Holy Sea Monkeys!!!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it kind of takes your mind elsewhere.

When I'm bored I make up little stories in my head, and click things. It's so fun making people up and giving them backgrounds and personality, but the clicking is just as fun... long live clicky pens.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

um.. when i get bored at school i tell the teacher that this is boring and they should shut the f. up and do something more fun, if that doesn't work, get up and punch them in the face, if THAT doesn't work and they still can't think up something more fun to do, then you become serious-take out a gun, shoot the teacher, and take over the amuzed class (if you don't get the sarcasm, that's too bad)
    but no, seriously, when i get bored at school I sleep, especialy in my science class, the teacher just stands there saying how "omg you shouldn't mess around with the hydrochloric acid and be making your friends laugh during a lab" - and that's what she repeats OVER AND OVER again every freaking class! sometimes i rele wanna do the first paragraph to shut her up, but anyways, i just sleep, seriously, i mean it, and when i wake up in like 30 mins she is still going on and on about the same thing she was talking about before i fell asleep, and by the way, tohru is a whore, ya i don't like her, she's not a normal person, it's impossible to be a human and be like her, and expecially the english version of the anime pissess me off.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Usually what I do when I have nothing else to do is read a novel, listen to some music (and daydream away), watch a movie (while eating, hehe) or pick up from where I left of in my writing or cross stitching. If none of those I mentioned are available to me, I just simply daydream myself away. In this way, I am rarely bored at all ^^;; And if in some very rare instance that my mind is too exhausted to make up any imagination, well – that’s when I get bored. I can always sleep, though…

Newbie Coolio9 is off to a good start Coolio9's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, i bet i say "I'm bored" like 10 times a day at least. mostly cause i live in a dinky little town. when i'm bored, i either go on my computer and chat, forum (Anime Online) hehe. or play guitar. or both which is possible too.
    Is it just you, or is everyone Stupid?

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well to be honest... when I'm bored I like to draw and write stories.

I'm in the middle of writing a story called Shadow of Darkness.

I've done 2 chapters. It's based on the Honshu Island in Japan.

But when I want to write my story or draw, my head just cant get round to it. lol

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast