+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you feel up against the wall?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you do when you feel up against the wall?

I'm sure we've all been there:

Cornered, alone and up against the wall. No matter what the situation, we've all been there at least once or twice in our lives.

What do you do when you get that feeling? How do you handle yourself?

Me, I usually turn in to a hermit and hide away for a few days/week or so and try to get in some "me time" to figure out what I need to do. But that usually doesn't work because I can't always hide from people--they find me when they look hard enough. So, I usually try to keep quiet. I'll talk to a few of my close friends about it and try to look for solutions, but when I feel extremely cornered, I don't like many people or the words that come out of their mouths; which kinda turns me in to a mean old bastard, LOL.

What about you?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you feel up against the wall?

i dont talk to anyone, not frineds, not family. no one. i would sit in my room and think about all the possible things i can do to get out of that situation or i just write poems about whats happening around me. i know it doesnt change the situation but it helps me through it
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    i dont talk to anyone, not frineds, not family. no one. i would sit in my room and think about all the possible things i can do to get out of that situation or i just write poems about whats happening around me. i know it doesnt change the situation but it helps me through it
    Yeah, I hear ya there. I'd rather sit alone and feel cornered than deal with people. I usually hole up and play video games and draw.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Yeah, I hear ya there. I'd rather sit alone and feel cornered than deal with people. I usually hole up and play video games and draw.
    yea its better than getting an attitude with your friends/fam. and having to deal with them asking too many unneccessary questions
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Im cry baby!! when i feel up against the wall I cry a lot til i feel my head like going to explode then I go to bed and i try to sleep...i try not to talk to anyone and i do listening to music much as possible to make myself calm...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Listen to Linkin Park CDs and hug your pillow.

It works for countless other teens, so why wouldn't it work for you?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Listen to Linkin Park CDs and hug your pillow.

It works for countless other teens, so why wouldn't it work for you?
    I didn't know my method was so popular...

But yeah, I usually listen to music, try not to think about it...Play some video games where I kill people. Works out fine in the end.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

=_=...

i time i remember most clearly was last year when Soshi and i presented our colaborative art piece to our Sculpture class... it was plaster molds of our hands holding each other... they were broken and scuffed, but they fit together just right... they were set on pieces of lined paper (cuz how we used to talk was writing notes) and the only light was a iron lamp we brought...

all they said was how bad it looked and how bad it looked and how bad it looked and how bad it looked...

i tried desperatly to tell them what it meant, but the teacher kept cutting us off cuz she was a lonely old hag who talked to her cats... they refused to try to see anything of what we were saying or the feeling we were trying to give... only two people said good things, and they were quickly silenced...

how did i react? my head was a little hung and my face was barely held together and my heart was breaking inside (one of those nagging feelings that, again, no one wants to understand your love for someone, and all they want to do is bitch about it)... but i stood my ground and didn't cry in front of them...

how did i deal? lots of yelling and dropping of the class and saying "**ck you! art isn't something you teach! see you douche bags later!" ::que middle finger::

^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast