Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you notice a hottie

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you do when you notice a hottie

Hello all AO members hope ur all doin' great,

Just curious to know what you do when you see a hot girl/guy on the street. Do you try flirting with them, do you just stare, do you try for eye contact, or something else I haven't thought of? Alrighty post it up then. ^.^

~AnimeGeek

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you notice a hottie

Lol if you ask me.. I'll pretend to trip upon him or slightly faint, lol they'll definately help after which made up a conversation and get their NUMBERS! straight-forward and simple hehe

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

on the inside im like: 0_0 *OMG SHES HOT!* 0_0

on the outside, 2 posibilities:
    - I try 2 act calmed and cool... prolly look 4 some eye contact. If that goes well, maybe walk up 2 her and chat 4 a bit. Ask 4 a way 2 contact her, and walk away.(never has happened lol... well maybe like 2 times)

-(the most common AKA all the time) since Im like super shy... FIRST PART> I try 2 act calmed and cool... prolly look 4 some eye contact. BUT, my face would get all red. Most of the time I would walk away when that happens. SECOND PART> If I get some courage, I would walk up 2 her and be all like: "mmmm... uuhhhh... HEY!... eeeehhh.... mmmm" and u get the idea. If she somehow finds me funny and the chat goes well, I would ask 4 her number or if she has one, her msn

the sad part is that I rarely get 2 the second part :'(
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill say, "Man, I'm glad i put that mirror here! lol"

nah. but seriously? Its not hard. Just find something to either borrow, or simply go over to her and say, "Hey, i just want you to know that i think you are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen." I promise u, she will be stunned.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I do the thing where I look them up and down from head to toe... then I stop at the eyes and give them "the stare" (Cuz I have them pretty green eyes). I usually accompany that with a smile and a "whats up?" if I'm feeling bold.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Lol if you ask me.. I'll pretend to trip upon him or slightly faint, lol they'll definately help after which made up a conversation and get their NUMBERS! straight-forward and simple hehe
    Lol have you seriously done that? *totally curious*

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    on the inside im like: 0_0 *OMG SHES HOT!* 0_0

on the outside, 2 posibilities:
    - I try 2 act calmed and cool... prolly look 4 some eye contact. If that goes well, maybe walk up 2 her and chat 4 a bit. Ask 4 a way 2 contact her, and walk away.(never has happened lol... well maybe like 2 times)

-(the most common AKA all the time) since Im like super shy... FIRST PART> I try 2 act calmed and cool... prolly look 4 some eye contact. BUT, my face would get all red. Most of the time I would walk away when that happens. SECOND PART> If I get some courage, I would walk up 2 her and be all like: "mmmm... uuhhhh... HEY!... eeeehhh.... mmmm" and u get the idea. If she somehow finds me funny and the chat goes well, I would ask 4 her number or if she has one, her msn

the sad part is that I rarely get 2 the second part :'(

QNS: If you're shy where do you get the courage to approach or have eye contact? Maybe you shd just jump the 1st step and try the 2nd you never know what will happen

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really do anything when I see a good looking girl except play out gross and disturbing fantasies in my head which you probably don't want to hear about anyway. I don't approach or start conversations with people just because I think they're worth banging, becuase usually people who choose to flaunt themselves are only worth just that, and nothing more. I choose to make contact with people who I think are worthy personality wise.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast