+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you're ignored in a relationship?

Newbie Metasnake88 is off to a good start Metasnake88's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you do when you're ignored in a relationship?

Ok so I have this friend who is in a relationship with this girl, but she's been ignoring him for like the past few days. He's feeling really bad about himself cause he doesnt really know why or what happened between them. He ended up leaving her for someone else. So I'm asking, what would you guys do if you were ignored in a relationship? Would you stay and try and work it out with the person, or would you leave cause of the pain?

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you're ignored in a relationship?

How about confronting them about why they're ignoring you? If you honestly can't say that you did something to upset your partner, and it was completely unexpected, then a direct approach is probably the best way to go about it.

If the relationship's that important to you, then find out what's bothering her, and fix it. If you can't fix it, then work around it. If you want the relationship to work that badly, then chances are, you'll make it work, somehow. I believe that your friend wasn't too into the relationship. Otherwise, he would've been determined to find a solution.

If the girl didn't want the relationship, and was ignoring her partner so he'd get the message, then congrats to her. He got the message.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I would deffinatly confront them about it.

I mean, they have to have some kind of reason to be ignoreing said person. I would want to find out before I do anything too drastic, just find out why they're ignoreing me and then decide if I'm going to leave them or not. After all, communication IS key, neh? First I'd try to work out the problem, and if that dosen't work, just go ahead and leave them.

So, yeah. If my bf was ignoreing me, I'd confront them about it. ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well all relationship need time especailly if u really want to be with the someone..i would defintly stay with the person..and try and work it out..i mean leaving someone just cause they have not beeen talking (which you probably would call ignoring) is not a good reason to end something speical..maybe something is bothering ur partner..i mean we all have our days..just leaving the person is NOT the answer though..
    True it might be painful..but having good communcaiton is the key to a LONG term ,happy relationship..

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

At first try to figure out why i was being ignored, and if i couldn't stand it any more, than yes, i would "cut" the relationship.... Cause i too, was in a relationship like that, not to long ago, and we were together for a year, but he never called, and whenever i called, he didn't answer or he would be hanging out with his friends... so long story short...short... i thought he was going to leave me and he did.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

T-T i have been ignored in my relationship but i didn't do anything really becasue i knew that he loved someone else so i can't force him to love me again so ... i always say that no one can force the heart on loving someone and not loving the other one ^_^ so i can't make him love me again ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

First I would give that person a day or two more, then try to talk to that person on why she has not been talking with me in the past few day. That person could need some space or somthing like that
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i know when i was sussin out about my ex cheatin on me i came back from the usa and tbh i thought he would have come see me tbh but he didnt he just walked on by me and in and didnt hang around me much for that week and then i found out about him...witch was really bad tbh then i ignored him cos tbh i didnt wanna know what he had to say about it but i felt like shit cos i want good enough 1 because he cheated 2 because he was ignoring me so i thought it was over

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast