+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you're ignored in a relationship?

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you're ignored in a relationship?

Well I hate to say this, but if you are ignored, then you never had a standing strong way to communicate with your partner. If the object of your affection doesn't want or just doesn't speak to you about what is wrong, then as unpleasent as it is, you need to go and find happiness else where. I was never able to understand why it is so hard for someone to speak their mind and be upfront with what and how they are feeling. To just go around ignoring people shows a serious lack of maturity on the part of the person who is doing the ignoring. Though I wouldn't always suggest that someone just drop somebody because they act like that, however to stay around and try to find out what the problem is won't be a very easy task. It all depends on the people and the relationship that they are in. So for the most part just ask, if you get no answer then you must really think and reflect on what you truly want to do, then do it without hesitation. Life is way to short to sit and wait for someone to come along and guide you through it.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, I would probably be the one ignoring the girl and not on purpose, mind you. It's just my nature *shrug* I never initiate conversations and only speak as much as needed, meaing I don't go into details unless forced, I keep my emotions to myself - whatever they may be, good or bad - and I'm generally too occupied with myself to be bothered with the partner. Of course, why would she go out with me (Never been in a relationship) if she didn't know this already? O.o

As for being ignored, I honestly doubt that I would notice such a thing. I know I'd be far more than irritated though if she wanted to spend every waknig moment with me, that would be the problem and not vice-versa.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metasnake88 View Post
    Ok so I have this friend who is in a relationship with this girl, but she's been ignoring him for like the past few days. He's feeling really bad about himself cause he doesnt really know why or what happened between them. He ended up leaving her for someone else. So I'm asking, what would you guys do if you were ignored in a relationship? Would you stay and try and work it out with the person, or would you leave cause of the pain?
    I would confront the bf or the gf, which ever it might be, and straight up ask them whats going on? and whats wrong, also is there anything that they can fix for things to be better if there is something wrong, if he or she does not want to help figure things out, i would move on

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i HATE being ignored by my boyfriend!!! when he does that i get really pissed off and i ignore him back and then he wonders why i'm ignoring him!!! but i'm still in the relationship with him (even though i kinda don't wanna be) we try and work it out and sometimes it does work but then other times it doesn't. so its kinda a toss up.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well, first off talk it over. it may be that you are simply creating the illusion of ignorance yourself and there might just be a valid reason for it.

If this is not the case, and you actually are ignored or under appreciated, drop your partner like a red hot potato.
    Why hello there!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, you should ask yourself why your partner's ignoring you. Have you done something wrong to him/her? If you did, then you know the reason. If you don't...

Try confronting your partner. Don't be afraid to ask why he/she is ignoring you. Besides this is a two man relationship. You two should work it out.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes its a sign that she or he could be cheating, but wants both, or hasnt gotten around to dumping one. Or it could just be work or something.

I like to be cofrontational, so i would qucikly snap them out of ignoring me. Ive been in one that, and bad things happened. For others though i think its better to talk it out and try to make it work. if that doesnt work its time to move on

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Man i just got out of a relationship like this. the dam girl was amazing the first 2 months but idk what happend she just started ignoring me and acting cold. hey best thing to do is talk to the person try to figure out a solution and if one cant be found move on to somethign better.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast