+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you excel in?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you excel in?

I haven't seen this yet so here's a thought: What are you really good at? For some people they excel in sports, art of other things. Sometimes its an odd hobby or just a hobby in general. But its something you know you're good at. Maybe you're not unrivaled but you know you're good when it comes to this.

For me its physical labor and creativity based activities.I'm good at using my hands and getting things done. When I step back, I can truly see that there is progress in my work. And I can be proud of it.

In addition to that I'm somewhat creative. I can write and draw to the point where it is satisfactory to me. I absolutely love that part of myself. It gives me a great sense of accomplishemt.

So what about you? Please tell us what you can do!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you excel in?

I'm really good with kids. I loooove kids. I think their fun and they always make me feel really happy. I love to play games and stuff like that. My younger siblings were my best friends in highschool. I spent almost all my time with them in fact.

I'm also a pretty darned good writer. I just not too long ago started writing poetry like...seriously, if that's what you want to call it. Before then I had only written a few poems and I thought they were terrible. So it's new and I'm getting better at it. But what I'm really good at writing are short stories. I have had writers block for far too long but I'm very proud of what small stories I -have- written in the past year or two. But in highschool I wrote all the time. All kinds of storys, but mostly tragedys and horror storys. Oh and I really liked vampires too.

And as sad and sorry as it is I'm good at excuses. I used to call my mom in sick to work when I was a kid because no one could tell our voices apart. And I used to write my sister and my own late notes or early pick up notes or things like that for my mom. I had a perfect set up for skipping school and never geting caught because I signed my moms name on all the notes that they saw anyways. And yet I only ever did it once. Woo. Anyways. Yeah. That's about all I'm -really- good at.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

I am able to sing really well and excel in that class when I feel like it. ^-^ I excel because when i sing i go somewhere else and i sing from my heart. I have always sang with everything i have, I give it my all and because of that i've been able to exceed in the class.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

No idea... sometimes it seems to me like I'm not good at anything... Just when I think I'm good at writing, I find out my teachers would give only a D for my creative work... just when I think I've done good with graphics, I find out I've never done worse... just when I think I'm good at maths I start to not understand the simplest things and so on... it's sometimes just so depressing...

Well ok... I'm good at... *sigh* writing... If I'm good at anything then it could only be be writing. I love writing, I enjoy writing and I want to write for life... And I hope I can do good...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I haven't seen this yet so here's a thought: What are you really good at? For some people they excel in sports, art of other things. Sometimes its an odd hobby or just a hobby in general. But its something you know you're good at. Maybe you're not unrivaled but you know you're good when it comes to this.
    So what about you? Please tell us what you can do!
    I'm rather gifted at writing and acting. I once wrote a play for my troupe and we acted it out . . . Many people congratulated me on it. I was happy.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

um, the only things i know i'm good at is what Darling compliments me at...

so that would be cooking (i do know my way with a spatula! i made him a knock-out birthday dinner! with Cajun Skirt Steak, Rice, Cream of Broccoli soup! i didn't make the soup or rice, but the meat was all me!), i like cooking becuz it's the best way to show your love for people. my family really seems to love my cakes, even thoughi make them out of those Betty Crocker boxes... i don't know how they get so soft on the inside! i thought they were suppose to do that!

i'm also really proud of my sewing, cuz it's really strong and some nice things have been made from it! a niffty cell phone case and a blanket for my dog are just a few! i've also done a good job mending my Honey's blanket a couple times!

^_^ i'm sure there's other stuff, but i think these two are the closest to my heart!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i've been told that i'm pretty good at cooking. i mean every now and then when i've cooked (i haven't been able to do this often, been far 2 busy), but when i get to cook for others, beside my family i've been told that i should become a chief or something. this has happen on the odd occasion when i've cooked for my sister friend and distant relatives. so i guess i'm good at cooking. though i think they are trying to be polite.

other than that, i find maths easy, along with some science type stuff. i'm generally good at figuring out how things work just by having a look at them, and guessing what does what.

but thats about it really, i'm good at some other stuff, but they're kinda useless things. so no point in mentioning them.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well... i'm kinda good with computers and circuits...
    i've always got the highest grade in our technology and computer science classes... i've had a constant 1.00 on all of those subjects... yeah...

i've also been a wee bit good at robotics... we had a robotics class back in 3rd and 4th year and i got grades fluctuating from 1.00, 1.25, and 1.50... hehe... we use lego! ^^,

i also have a talent for drafting...

well.. i guess that's why i chose my course! ^^,
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast