Closed Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What Do You Fear??

We are all afraid of some thing be it were afraid of pain,darkness,spiders,water and so on, so my question to u is are u still afraid of that some thing??or have u left your fears in your childhood??

Here are a list of the Phobias Click Here
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What Do U Fear??

I don't think I'll ever leave my fears behind me. I've been afraid of spiders since I was little because I got bit by a big ass spider that was in my shoe as a kid. You throw one on me and we're gonna fight lol. I have a horrible fear of flying but being in the military I've had to control it because I have to fly a lot >.< I think my fear of flying stems from my fear of death though, I don't ever want to die and if I could live forever I would.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm claustrophobic. I cannot be in closed-in spaces or crowded places for too long. I have this serious phobia of elevators. I cannot go into elevators. Why? Because I have this thing that it might just get stuck, and then I wont be able to get out. I also cannot take pills. You'd have to drug me in order to take 'em. It's sad, but actually very common in people. Many can't take pills. Those are my only fears, I believe. The elevator, and pills.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I could list the small ones like fear of dolls and fear of crowds, but my greatest fear, the one that makes me wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night, is Aichmophobia - fear of needles.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me i hate spiders dam things freak the hell out of me if i see one i almost would run thru wall to get a way from it,and i am also afraid of flying i can't fly and if i were to i would need to be drugged or i would freak out.
    ....Player Killer....

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh yes koga-chan, I too am afraid of flying!! Which sucks, because where I live is very far from where the rest of my family lives. I also want to travel the world some time in my life. And I'd like to live in japan when I'm in my twenties. I don't know how I'm going to do all of this, seeing how I'm afraid of flying. I'm hoping to one day overcome that fear, however..

Thanks

How dose taking a pill lead to fear ??? well i would say take some to get on flight but u cant take them, well im glad i can take them so that way i can fly to eny were i want even japan.
    ....Player Killer....

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces. would be mine. I guess I have to thank my parents for making me wrestle when I was younger. There's nothing more confining then having a huge fat kid on top of you with no way out. (Yes, I was chubby when I was younger, lol.)
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast