Closed Thread
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Do U Fear??

Ok so we have concluded that you are terrified of bees. For me I'm terrified of things I'm allergic to.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I guess bats are ok since they do kill mosquitoes but bees hate soo they have caused me nothing but pain over the years.
    omg, just because they kill mosquitoes doesn't give you a reason not to fear them. Put yourself in a room with a few of them and you'll be reminded why you don't like them to begin with.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

haha so u fear the big black bat O.o XD well i would take a room full of bats eny day than a room full of bees .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

No I would take a room full of both of them so that way the bats can eat. Yes they may be terrifying looking but they are pretty much harmless.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

at least when a bee stings you, it dies soon after. A bat can keep on biting and scratching. FEAR THEM. mwahahahahahaha. Yes, I know the vampire ones rarely attack humans for blood, but they can give you an infection, mwahaha?

I would say I feared them, but I haven't ever seen one in person, so I can't.

As for the bee thing again, I'd understand if you said wasps (I think that's the one), which can sting multiple times.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Yeah they really suck. I am deadly terrified of snakes. I was almost killed by one when I was a little girl and I have hated them ever since. I don't like the idea of snakes they have teeth they can bite or if they wrap they can crush. That was how I was almost killed the boa wrapped around my neck when I was 6 and started to squeeze.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What one alomst killed u send him to mee ill kill the little bugger for ya snakes dont bother me as long as i have my machete with me

I dont care as long as bees,wasps,yellow jackets,hornets,and eny other little bugger i havent named stays away from me.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

What about love is anyone terrified of love? I just think that it could be a good thing to be terrified and that that fear should be conquered one day. I know I'm terrified of it.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast