Closed Thread
Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What Do U Fear??

Okay, I see what you're saying, but it's not exactly what I would call a piece of toast. Your strategy, I mean. Like, I Just don't want to think about any of it. The cable breaking, the elevator getting stuck.. it's all very scary. But it is important to know what to do in case of an emergancy, because you never know what's going to happen.

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if we think about things for too long then we'd always be afraid of the "what ifs". I personally am afraid of being struck by lighting and being on unstable platforms high off the ground. Just recently when I went to this camp thing, we had to go up on a rope course and I freaked out really bad. I learned something about myself that day: I'm not brave. I hope to conquer my fears real soon. "All you have to fear is fear itself"

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

im affraid of everything. all most.
    heights- dont know how to exsplain it
    people-because i dont know if they will make fun of me or not.

Tanks zyta

Thanks

"All you have to fear is fear itself". Nice quote there, foxdemon. That makes sense to me. All you have to fear is fear itself. I like it. It makes total sense. Because I don't want to be afraid of elevators. And I don't want to be afraid to fly. And I hate being afraid of taking a pill.

So I guess I'm scared of being scared, really.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Yeah a good point there... no 1 wants to be scared.. so they fear fear itself..
    hmm brilliant..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear earthquakes, tornadoes, and lots of other natural disasters. (logical enough, right?)
    I fear cochroaches, banana spiders, and some other bugs. (sorta stereotypical girl, eh?)
    I fear heights. (...>_<)
    But most of all... I fear failure. I fear not meeting the expectations that people have for me, because I hate letting people down, and seeing their disappointed faces. >_<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Wow, that's a sucky fear to have mahi-chan. Being afraid to let others down. I'm afraid to let my mother down. She and my father are the only ones that matter in to me in that department. I don't think I'm afraid of heights, although when I get on an escalator I get a little whoozy.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

for some reason i have a fear of swimming alone, or being the only one in te water. i hate it, it freaks me out alot.

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast