Closed Thread
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Fear??

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    Fear....I fear the loss of my loved ones especially my gf. I know it's lame like hell but the time i've spent with her and gotten to know her. I just want to be with her and care for her. Losing her would be the hardest thing to deal with. When the time comes for us to pass away, i actually want both of us to pass away together. It's dumb but it's just that i know my gf would be grief-stricken by the loss. Thus I want us to be together till death and beyond
    That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth.

I fear the loss of my parents and other close family members. And my dog.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

again and again.. hold on.. dog?
    oooh i hate dogs.. most of my friend are scared of dogs.. they wont come ro my house just because my neigbourhood is infested with dogs... and they wont stop barking and uurhgh.. i want to sleep~!!! -.- i feel like killing them all
    wait.. i think i just did killed 1 a few weeks ago.. i called the dog catcher to kill 1 for me.. (the next morning i heard a rifle shot ahh.. victory)

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

To be honest the question for me isn't what do I fear, but who do I fear. I fear God plain and simple, I'm not being sarcastic in any way, shape, or form. He's it, no one else can harm the real me but him and him alone. Even if someone kills my flesh (body that I live in) no one can get to my soul (the true me) but him.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup yup.. thats true mate.. but don't u notice that lesser ppl believe in gods..
    sheesh and even those who believe of it are not scared of him..
    sheesh ~.~

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

That's what worries me, I am well aware that people will be people. All I can do is hope they reconcile with him before they pass. Everything is up to them and God plain & simple.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Banned dark lover is off to a good start dark lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J3W View Post
    my fear is lving my life with no friends and being lost in the empty darkness of lonleyness oh and being in a big crowed of ppl i always thinks some1 is gonna stab me for no reason(no i aint in a gang >_<)
    honey you allways have me any way my fear is dieing alone and clowns...what? there scary i mean with there happy all the time attitde....creapy

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    i feel like killing them all
    wait.. i think i just did killed 1 a few weeks ago.. i called the dog catcher to kill 1 for me.. (the next morning i heard a rifle shot ahh.. victory)
    Guh.......how sad and disgusting >__>;;
    I fear loosing the people who are close to me and getting violent. I hate being violent.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

Violence are needed sometimes... without it u can't conquer...
    but u must control it.. ^^ or ppl around u will hate u or fear u..

Again and again.. ~.~ sheesh the biggest fear.. :/

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast