Closed Thread
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Fear??

Quote Originally Posted by InitialDAE86 View Post
    Well my greatest fear would have to be death or loss of a loved one!
    I don't intend to sound harsh or heartless, so I will do my best to say what I need to say without harming this sensitive matter. I believe you may have in fact posted your "true fear". What I want you to know is the fact that you may have said it in the wrong way. I actually think you meant to say your fear would have to be a "wrongful death" or a "wrongful loss of a loved one". Death is indeed a reality and it is never an easy thing to deal with. I can sit here and say that because multiple friends, loved ones, and relatives have passed away over the course of my 22 1/2 years on this earth. What we have to admit (even though none of us like or want to) is the fact that everyone and every living thing "will" experience death. It is a natural experience that we all have to encounter at some point in time. This is why I said that you may have "said it the wrong way". I'll use an example of what I mean, it will be painful if a loved one passed away at the age of 97 years old. However it would be much more painful if the same loved one passed away in a car accident at the age of 26 years of age. The difference is the fact that the car accident was a "wrongful death", while the other is simply "old age". PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY. Either way will be painful because none of us ever want to lose a loved one. I'm just trying to say it will be somewhat easier if someone passed due to something "natural" like old age, it's just easier to deal with. This is why I stated at the beginning that your fear is probably a "wrongful" death of a loved one. To be honest I really don't know why I felt as if I needed to post this, but I did and I hope it helps in some way, shape, or form.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    yes there just in ur head i know this very well but in most cases i cant help my self,over the years i have slowly tryed to get better at them and every day i am getting over them some day i hope top have none that will stop me from doing things i want in my life.

The one thing i will not try and get over is flying i will not fly if i ahd to i would like need to be knocked out for the flight.
    So you wont go to Ausi with me? Flying is not that bad unless you were almost in a plane crash. I am terrified of flying but I would rather fly then go over in a ship.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

No way im getting on airplane no way not a chance ,i rather stay on land good old sturdy land.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

So you will not go with me? That is where I am planning to live the rest of my life. Well I'll have to get over the fear of flying over seas.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    The death a love one? Can you even say it like that?

I share that similar fear as eleonne, but one of my lost fears, being dumped as a pile of junk, still haunts me occasionally ~! I am referring to a relationship sort of dump... The thought of it disturbs me. I sometimes feel that some girl is devising a plan to come along loving me and earning my love, and instant-dump me just so she can enter the Guinness Book of World Records for having dumped me who was dump-free all his life. And then goes announcing in public:

"I finally got you. Hahahaha, I freaking dumped you, you big sissy!! And now you will remain as a widow all your life!!!"
    Eh? Whatever do you mean, Kedar? -.-

Anyways, I am certain that the woman who will earn your love will do no such horrible thing. Like what you have said before, you have confidence in that woman, so have some faith and don't lose hope ^-^ I cannot imagine you being dumped at all, really, and I'm sure many would agree, so let not that thought haunt you.

Besides, I absolutely doubt that a person would get into a Guinness Book of World Records just for dumping somebody, unless she dumped a whole lot of people, perhaps ^^;; Hehe

And, I forgot to mention in my previous post that I'm also very fearful of the possibility of a war occuring. Movies and stories having that kind of theme always leave me pondering whether I would have the will to survive if such a time came. My only assurance is God --> "He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall never be shaken." -- Psalm 62:2

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Hu thats weird i thought i replide to this post that is realy realy weird oh well. (ill do it again) My fear is being killed by spiters and even being arounde with spiters. also i fear being lonely i hate that. thats all i can come up with sorry not feeling well today.

Newbie Lead is off to a good start Lead's Avatar
    Thanks

afraid of being forgotten- Athazagoraphobia, as crazy as it might sound I'm one who would like to be remembered (preferable greatly )
    I'm a Newbie

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    How can you say that one is paranoid about that? <OAO> !!! Once it really happens to you, it will totally destroy your life and it's full of regrets! So it is a fear. <T_T>/~!

... I fear the incubbus. Sometimes, I have those kinda dreams and will be awaken before the rape starts. <u_u> I hardly get those dreams now but --- still afraid it might return. Baa... <-_->lll
    As I said, you shouldn't fear every little thing in the world unless it has had an impact on your life already. As for rape, I already said if you have been or if somebody close to you has been raped, then it would only be natural for you to fear it. However, for someone who has never experienced the pains it brings, then I don't see why you should go around being afraid it will happen to you. Do you wake up everyday hoping you won't be raped, or think about it everyday..............cause if not, then it's not a fear, or at least not a very big one.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast