Closed Thread
Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Fear??

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I also do not like the idea of taking something just because for me it is psychological. I fear losing my sanity. That is another fear of mine.
    I know i dont like it eather but it would be the only way i could fly i would think,its some thing i couldent do i rather take a boat or a train or some thing.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry you will not get me on either one of those things. I'm deadly terrified of them. I'm scared to even go out on one over the lake.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie Shikiun is off to a good start Shikiun's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh.. I suppose my fears vary from day to day. ^_^;; It is never something specific. =/ It sucks really.
    Shikiun Of The Sunday

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Sorry you will not get me on either one of those things. I'm deadly terrified of them. I'm scared to even go out on one over the lake.
    well i have bin on a boat a few times got sea sick the first time but it was calm out, the second time was on a school trip and the waves were huge man it was fun hand out over the side leting the waves hite u was the boat went itn to them i was soaked lol but not sea sick.go figure lol
    ....Player Killer....

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: What Do You Fear??

Right now i am afraid of one of my classes... I haven't put so much effort on it as I should.... I am not failing it......yet...... so I'll have to swallow a book for wednesday..... it is an interesting class but the readings of that class are very boring... and I haven't done a lot of reading..... so I am afraid of the test.... I'll try to do my best.... but really I am scared.......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear big basement dwelling otakus. Seriously.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to an anime con, or a meet, they are there.

Man o man, let me tell ya. I was standing in line once and one was in front of me, PHEW!!! the kid smelt like spoiled eggs, tide, and reefer.

And don't even get me started on the females.

Yes WE ALL know you like fey from cowboy beebop. Please just don't dress like her!

gah.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    well i have bin on a boat a few times got sea sick the first time but it was calm out, the second time was on a school trip and the waves were huge man it was fun hand out over the side leting the waves hite u was the boat went itn to them i was soaked lol but not sea sick.go figure lol
    Yeah well when you watch to many movies and hear all about shark attacks I don't think so!! LOL well I'm glad that you had fun on your school tip baby. My step dad did knock me out to take me onto the lake with the family one summer for a fishing trip we were taking. I woke up sun burnt.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

@ mm hope the book is tasty leb lol jk

@TumbleDry im glade i haven't bin to one yet but i have bin thinking about it lately.
    ....Player Killer....

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 ... LastLast