Closed Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Do U Fear??

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    If i recall i made another similar thread like this last year...lol
    what fears me is darkness...but not everytime...it depends...lol
    darkness conceals and limited our eyesights...we are unaware of our surrounding causes our body to be cautious...some even got scared...
    and another 1 is our headless friend Koga...
    Ah so made it before thought some one made it so i brought it back, darkness is probily one of the least things i fear but death i think we all can say we fear it some way just because of the unknown,being headless is not so bad don't have to think that much XD jk
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: What Do U Fear??

I am also afraid of hurtiing my hands so bad that I cannot play piano anymore... I'll rather die than stop playing piano
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Piano must be really important to you. True, i don't know what it would be like if i had broken my arm and couldn't play the piano.
    But if piano's really important, i guess hurting a hand could cause enough fear.
    Hm.....i used to have a fear of the stove for some reason. But now, thats gone. Maybe because i was small and it was a gas stove.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I think i fear dying with out living a full life, with out doing the things i set out to do XD basicly failing lol?That and big hairy spiders =x man those things are creepy.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

failing to do so yeah..i am terribly scared of that...i am worrying bout that almost everyday...and now it got much more intense... sigh...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest I'm afaraid of more things than I can count but here are a few:

Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse. I was sexually abused when I was five by my cousin and have had an understandable fear every since then.

Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed. This is more than likely because of the fact that I have always been teased a lot. Now I just fear stuff liek that in general.

Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces. I was locked in a closet once and couldn't get out for a day and a half so yeah I'm scared of in closed places.

Thats all I'm willing to share right now. I'm probably like the most fearful person on AO.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: What Do U Fear??

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    Piano must be really important to you. True, i don't know what it would be like if i had broken my arm and couldn't play the piano.
    But if piano's really important, i guess hurting a hand could cause enough fear.
    Hm.....i used to have a fear of the stove for some reason. But now, thats gone. Maybe because i was small and it was a gas stove.
    Piano is my life and music my heart... so my biggest fear is to be unable to make music....... that for me will mean my death.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    I'm afraid of lots of things. Insects are a big no-no for me - spiders and cockaroaches, eww. Dogs and cats freak me out. T.T
    As much as id hate to admit, i also find ladybugs scary...
    I've never really thought of death as something to fear though. I guess, i don't want to look at things in that type of view.
    I was scared of ladybugs for the longest time. Once, I was in a field with my class and one landed on me . . . I ran around in circles, screaming like a little girl. They aren't so bad now . . .

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 ... LastLast