Closed Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Fear??

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Fear??

I'm afraid of only few things, I love spiders and dark and I'm not afrai of death unless it lasts for too long and is painful... But there is one thing... one person I'm really afraid... it's my ex-boyfriend... He hit me in the face once when he was drunk, I don't want to see him afterwards... The fact that terrifies me the moust is that I propably still like him enough to be hurt just by the fact that he hurts me...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I'm afraid of only few things, I love spiders and dark and I'm not afrai of death unless it lasts for too long and is painful... But there is one thing... one person I'm really afraid... it's my ex-boyfriend... He hit me in the face once when he was drunk, I don't want to see him afterwards... The fact that terrifies me the moust is that I propably still like him enough to be hurt just by the fact that he hurts me...
    That is just horrible.

I fear for you, and girls like you (and women) who cannot understand how dangerous it is to stay in a relationship like that.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear the damn nuclear plant might go up eny time for real there is one like a few towns over from were i live and i hate it damn thing scares the hell out of me.

Like this one time i thought i herd sirens so i like started to bug out O.o but it wasent what i thought it was its was some street sweeper i think.Ya i know i gata calm down.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear that Koga is taking things that I say to my friends and in the past way over his head and we are going to break up for it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear a friend of mine will end up in a relaionship where her B/F controls all her actions and disallows her to talk to guys because hes afraid she will find someone better then him

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

All right people, back on topic! No more "I fear about the person above me.."

I fear the world coming to an end just because of stupidity and ignorance. Another World War for no apparant reason. It is highly possible, in my opinion.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    All right people, back on topic! No more "I fear about the person above me.."

I fear the world coming to an end just because of stupidity and ignorance. Another World War for no apparant reason. It is highly possible, in my opinion.
    World Wars are never started for "no apparent reason," but I see what you're getting at and I agree with you. I'm afraid that, one day, a country is going to try to make the best weapon of mass destruction, lose control, and take us all out. Well, I don't suppose I'm afraid of that; we've all got to die sometime and it's best if it's quick. Hey, if it happened tonight, I wouldn't miss my deadline . . .

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fear that everything in my life will turn out all wrong.

I want to be proven wrong though!!!

I fear that I will never have a relationship that would last through any thing.

Well I'm not totally and utterly afraid of it but it is a fear.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 13, 2007 at 01:32 PM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast