+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Follow?

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Follow?

I have a god myself, but i think those who rely totally 100% on what they their god says, like they think they are devine saints and they have some purpose, i think maybe they kinda go a bit far.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i follow what my heart say
    i follow my mind to show me the right from wrong
    i follow my instinct
    i follow what i want .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Young Wolf is off to a good start Young Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

i follow my instincts sometimes
    but mostly my parionoia
    fear me
    i am lycan other kin

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I follow my heart to the very end.
    Simply put, I don't trust anyone but myself and god.
    Even If I know it's wrong.
    Bad, I know. But that's how I am.
    It's not a case of "Bad" it's survival yet i find it crazy to think you would make a descion you know is wrong just to not follow someone, unless you mean it diffrently and i have missunderstood you i apologise but if you mean it the way i think you do why do you do it? I have always wondered...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Do you follow your heart or do you follow your mind and sense?

Depending on the situation depends on what i follow. If i'm Angry i tend to follow my mind and ignore my heart and it's disabled from use in a way. But if im in love i always follow my heart. I think it's wrong to follow your heart but i seem i ahve no choice it just happens and i can't go back on my actions, it's a 50 50 chance wiht love. Your mind may tell you it's stupid and wont work. But your heart wants it to! I keep pushing on like this and im uncertain to wheater it's actually good for me, like character building, or if it's a pain that i need to get over. It's hard to ignore my heart but people manage to do it better than me, and often break it.
    Both or actually no one depends on one of them ,there's no human being who can control his mind or heart in a complete sense ... because if someone did he/she would've reached the level of perfection which's beyond humans reach by far edges of the earth ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Both or actually no one depends on one of them ,there's no human being who can control his mind or heart in a complete sense ... because if someone did he/she would've reached the level of perfection which's beyond humans reach by far edges of the earth ...
    It depends how deep to "perfection" you mean. Perfection in humans to me is Bill Gates etc. a perfect life except the start where he was wedgied into his locker everyday but besides that, he is my perfection and my pathetic. So depending on the perfection i disagree.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    It depends how deep to "perfection" you mean. Perfection in humans to me is Bill Gates etc. a perfect life except the start where he was wedgied into his locker everyday but besides that, he is my perfection and my pathetic. So depending on the perfection i disagree.

No ,the perfection i'm talking about isn't "success in life" but rather reaching a level that no other human can and at that time nothing can make you fall down ,you will be able to control every flow of your life by your brain and your brain alone so you won't even have a concept as "mistake" and thus you're a perfect being (not regarding power of course) ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

No ,the perfection i'm talking about isn't "success in life" but rather reaching a level that no other human can and at that time nothing can make you fall down ,you will be able to control every flow of your life by your brain and your brain alone so you won't even have a concept as "mistake" and thus you're a perfect being (not regarding power of course) ...
    I see what you mean now, and this is impossible because with power allways comes hatered and responsiblity which means no one can be perfect, and everyone makes even a little mistake in their lives. Ahh i get it now but in situations which would you choose to follow?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast