+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What Do You Follow?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Follow?

I fallow both the best I can. I fallow my mind and sense for understanding but I fallow my heart and my faith for strangth and determination for what ever and who ever I hold near and dear to me.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i try to follow both my heart will not tell me that i follow my logic if it is incorrect.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 21, 2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: correcting the color
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I see what you mean now, and this is impossible because with power allways comes hatered and responsiblity which means no one can be perfect, and everyone makes even a little mistake in their lives. Ahh i get it now but in situations which would you choose to follow?
    Both of course ... if we imagine someone who controls his flow of life with his brain then that would be a merciless person who can kill anyone and everyone to reach his "logical" goals ... on the other hand if someone followed his heart only then that person would be a great failure in life because you need to do decisions in life that require both your consciousness (so you won't cross the line) and Ideals for your future success ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Both of course ... if we imagine someone who controls his flow of life with his brain then that would be a merciless person who can kill anyone and everyone to reach his "logical" goals ... on the other hand if someone followed his heart only then that person would be a great failure in life because you need to do decisions in life that require both your consciousness (so you won't cross the line) and Ideals for your future success ...
    amazing points i think this wins the disccussion at the moment!

But i as a person will find it rather difficult to follow both because that my friend would lead me straight to instanity!

My mind controlls my harsh choices and my heart controls my stupid choices, i hardley ever use them for the right choices which make it extremely difficult for me to use both if you understand me...hard to explain

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd follow common sense, in any case. Not that I do it all the time, though... I get the better of myself sometimes. Which only proves the saying, "Common sense is uncommon." That's no excuse to not search it out, though.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i always follow wat my mind is thinking in many ways,but when it comes to love,i follow my heart of course
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5